An overview of the role
Insights & Data (I&D) is a core part of UK and Global Capgemini organization. Enterprise Data Management (EDM) is part of I&D specialising in Data Governance, Data Quality, Data & Cloud Migration, Master Data Management, Data Warehousing. This role is a unique chance to work alongside some of the top experts in the country, on some of the largest and most complex client engagements across a variety of industry sectors. You will be given the opportunity to develop and grow – taking on responsibility from day one in a challenging but rewarding and meritocratic environment. The right candidate will quickly rise to senior positions on projects and within the practice.
Why this role
You will have the opportunity to:
- Focus on identifying underlying data issues using appropriate data discovery tools
- Apply your technical skills and experience of enterprise data management tools, for example, Informatica Axon, Data Quality, Enterprise Data Catalog, Collibra, Trillium, etc.
- Understand and model data structures and establish and agree enterprise business rules
- Contribute to the analysis, design, development and delivery of data migration, data integration and data management projects by performing complex data mapping and data conversion activities using ETL tools
- Consult and work with development teams to determine, execute and deliver relevant solution.
- Hands-on practical and technical experience in the areas of Data Analysis, Data Profiling, Data Management, Data Migration and Data Quality Management
- Experience working with leading data applications for Tier 1 vendors such as Informatica, SAP, IBM, Oracle and cloud services providers (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform)
- Demonstrable experience on several data related projects with focus on Data Analysis
- Ability to develop data quality solutions by performing Data Profiling and cleansing activities
- Demonstrable experience on at least 2 end-to-end data centric projects as a Data analyst
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Find out more and apply