Who you’ll be working with
The Enterprise Data Management & Platform practice within the Insights and Data business unit of Capgemini is a global practice involved on a broad range of business and IT focused topics from Information Strategy, Governance, Master Data Management, Data Architecture, Migration and Lifecycle Management. We help our clients build an enterprise class data platform that allows them to move ahead in their journey of big data and insights. Primarily working with leading software vendors like SAP, Informatica, IBM, Oracle et al, the team are first and foremost Consultants, putting client requirements and industry best practice at the heart of delivery.
The focus of your role
As a Data Migration (Talend) Lead within Capgemini, you will be working within the Data Migration, Data Warehousing, Master Data Management, Big Data and Analytics practices alongside some of the top experts in the country, on some of the largest and most complex client engagements across a variety of industry sectors. You will provide thought leadership and expertise on the use of Talend and will ensure that your knowledge is cascaded throughout the team. You will be given the opportunity to grow and take on responsibility from day one in a challenging but rewarding and meritocratic environment. The right candidate will quickly rise to senior positions on projects and within the practice.
What you’ll do
- Consulting, leading, and performance of analysis and design of large, complex applications, and business processes re-engineering process required to support Data programmes
- Contributing to the delivery of data Migration, data warehousing, data integration and master data projects
- Partnering with clients to gather necessary understanding of business objectives and processes
- Focussing on identifying the underlying data issues using the right Data Quality tools
- Providing information, feedback and guidance to clients to support technology-related decision making
- Consulting and working with development teams to determine, execute and deliver relevant solutions
- Ensure that your Talend knowledge is cascaded throughout the team.
What you’ll bring
- Demonstrative experience of Talend at the expert level
- Hands-on experience with at least 3 of the following: , Data Migrating, Data Management, Data Architecture, Master Data Modelling, Data Quality Management, Information Governance
- Experience working with leading data applications for Tier 1 vendors such as IBM, SAP, Salesforce, Oracle and others
- Demonstrable experience on a number of data related projects. This needs to include significant experience on stakeholder management , data migration planning and scoping , data migration strategy formulation, data architecture design, ETL design, data quality management and information governance
- Demonstrable experience on at least 2 end-to-end data centric projects, ideally in a key role
- Leading and mentoring both onsite and offshore teams in delivering the Technical solutions
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
Find out more and apply