Who you’ll be working with
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to work with our SAP team which supports and implements Digital solutions for our client. This is a flagship account for Capgemini, being one of the largest of its kind globally. The SAP Delivery Group is a dynamic and fast-moving business unit, with an expectation of further growth over the coming years to ensure that it continues to deliver high quality SAP solutions.
As the SuccessFactors Lead you will be responsible for the overall SuccessFactors Solution for a large UK based Client, which will include building and maintaining strong client relationships as well as the development, implementation and support of SAP SuccessFactors Best Practice solutions.
The position will be a key role within an expanding and fast-moving environment, providing direction to the Client to drive benefit from the HCM platform, including both SAP HCM and the SuccessFactors Suite. You will be responsible for the design and delivery of SuccessFactors solutions in addition to helping to build the capability within the team.
Working within the SAP Delivery Group you will have the opportunity to work within a team to lead and deliver:
- Large Project/Programme delivery
- End to end solution designs for new and existing projects
- Business Change and Transformation
- Incident resolution
- Delivery of Maintenance/Quarterley releases
- Enancement releases
SAP/SF Specific Skills – Essential
- SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SuccessFactors Performance & Goals
- Integration between SAP HCM and SuccessFactors
- Knowledge of the SuccessFactors Roadmap
SAP/SF Specific Skills – Highly Desirable
- SAP HCM
- PA (Personnel Administration)
- OM (Organisational Management)
- PT (Time Management)
- PY (Payroll)
General Skills – Essential
- Experience with an onshore/offshore delivery model
- Influencing of key/senior business stakeholders who are not always familiar with SAP
- Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- At least 5 full project life cycles (SuccessFactors/ SAP HCM) and proven system support experience
- Experience supporting/implementing SuccessFactors within the Public Sector
- Strong Business Transformation and Organisational Change skills
- Good knowledge of end to end HR processes, including UK statutory requirements
We’re excited to be offering this opportunity to join our rapidly expanding team, working at the forefront of technology.