With more than 210,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrated its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
You will ensure that Managed Services is implementing “best in class” practices for Data Services & Cloud (process, productivity and automation), including involvement in Data Services & Cloud solutioning.
- Contribute to offer content definition and evolution ensuring a compelling build to run story
- Develop and maintain the architecture and technology standards for this domain
- Contribute to product selection keeping alignment with Global strategy
- Define new ways of operating with focus on automation, labour reduction and minimizing 3rd party spend
- Build and maintain a compelling set of pre-sales collateral related to Data Services & Cloud
- Identify process and automation transformation opportunities
- Define, implement and manage productivity KPIs for Data Services & Cloud
- Build and develop an extended SME community
- Strong background in Data Services & Cloud with the ability to design and envisage new services and architectures
- In depth understanding of: OS, Virtual infrastructure, Cloud, Storage & Backup, Network, Monitoring, Application Operation, DB administration and SAP Basis
- Solutioning and design experience, understanding of offers and innovations in the market place
- Highly transformational approach, challenges the current models, passionate about change
- Excellent communication skills, strong presentation skills and ability to provide client CXO level updates
PLEASE NOTE: Ability to obtain security clearance is essential for this role
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise your needs with a flexible benefit package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile and more successful. Smart, tailored, technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.