Any UK Wide Base Location
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
An Overview Of The Role
About Cloud Infrastructure Services and Financial Services:
CIS is an approximately €2.5 billion, 25k-people strong Global Business Line (GBL) in Capgemini. It the provider of end-to-end IT infrastructure Services, Cloud and Cybersecurity with a mission to be the digital transformational partner of choice for clients. This supports the Capgemini group ambition to be a leader for leaders. We are a global business supported by state-of-the-art right shore delivery centres in Eastern Europe and India.
We pride ourselves on having an inclusive and diverse environment and, in particular, improving our gender balance – with an aim to increase the number of senior women in our business to 30% by 2021. Our colleagues help improve the digital literacy of those most in need by donating 100,000 hours annually through our Digital Futures program.
Financial Services is 21% of CIS business and the fastest growing SBU business in CIS. It is global and includes Banking, Capital Markets, Financial Services and Insurance.
Why this role?
To develop and close large scale, complex opportunities in different geographies across the world focused on Financial Services. These deals primarily would focus on Cloud and Infrastructure services (Cloud, Cyber, Service Management, End User Services) but would evolve heading multi-tower opportunities (Applications Services, Infrastructure Services, Business Process Outsourcing).
The Strategic Deal Maker would carry a personal yearly sales booking in the region of 50M€ but be expected to work on 100M€+ deals in different geographies. It will be necessary to travel a substantial amount of time.
Key role responsibilities:
- Develop and head strategic deals in Financial Services
- Expectation is to also develop early stage leads as well as manage the closure of opportunities
- Build CxO level relationships with customers, advisors and consultants in the market place
- Working with clients to build solid relationships in order to win deals
- Understand client’s business requirements and develop propositions to support those goals
- Develop value-based sales propositions, competitive strategies and clear pricing / financial strategies
- Closing significant business with the desired level of profitability
What You’ll Bring:
- Demonstrable experience of selling large-scale transformational deals minimum TCV 100M€ with a solid personal win rate
- A good understanding of the Financial Services industry
- Taking ownership of the end-to-end deals through to closure/signature
- Experience of managing large deals and teams with cross-discipline skillsets
- Knowledge and experience of handling RFPs, ITTs and Advisor-led process
- Good grasp of the changing market, especially Cloud transformation and Asset Light solutions
- Proven ability to work with executive level internal and external stakeholders to ensure deals are aligned
- Deep general background in IT industry, probably within outsourcing in a large organisation e.g. HCL, Wipro, TCS, Atos, Accenture, IBM and DXC
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.
Why We’re Different
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.