You may have any of our UK offices as a base location. Fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home during the week at short notice.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.
You will be working within the Digital Delivery Group predominantly focusing on major Public Sector clients.
- Track record of defining digital solutions, including integration to legacy systems
- Strong background in client-facing roles with excellent stakeholder management, delivering complex or cutting edge solutions within the IT industry.
- Experience in delivering using Agile (preferably SCRUM and associated with the Government Service Design Manual)
- Hands-on experience in delivering a solution from inception through to production with the ability to govern to design.
- Recent experience of delivering web-based services, ReSTful APIs or complex integrations
- Experience of cloud based delivery
- Software engineering/development background
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with clients to establish requirements in non-technical language.
- Able to translate business requirements into plausible technical solutions for articulation to other development staff.
- A proactive personal drive and collaborative attitude.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, disability, family or care responsibilities, gender and gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (which includes colour, caste, nationality and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sexual orientation, social or educational background. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.