To work closely with Capgemini colleagues and clients as a member of the Banking Practice, typically within or associated with a delivery, proposition or consulting engagement.
Assignments will vary in size and duration and may involve working as part of a team delivering a contractual solution, providing expert client-side consultancy, mentoring, design authority project delivery or acting as a “trusted advisor” and / or “subject matter expert” to clients and internal teams alike. Your relationships will run from senior management level through to project development and support teams.
The key responsibilities of the job will include some or all of the following:
- Deliver strategic business, information and technology service architecture development working as part of a multi-disciplinary team using the appropriate frameworks.
- To be responsible for the definition and delivery of the technical aspects of the projects, to include timely production of architectural designs and documentation
- To participate in a Technical Design Authority to assess and quantify the risks associated with design decisions and communicate these to relevant parties
- Support the business development activities; shape and design solution architectures for a proposal; attending client meetings with the sales team
Skills / Experience Required
- Good experience of working within Banking, either Retail Banking , Commercial Banking, Corporate Banking or Business Banking
- Experience in design and delivery of a variety of Solution Architecture led solutions in Banking (Core Banking, Payments, Mobile Banking etc.)
- Consider yourself to be a subject matter expertise in at least one discipline for Solution Architecture
- Rounded architecture experience including some or all aspects of programmes in terms of profession and technology (programme/project design & management, transformation, infrastructure and networking, applications, security, BI, content management, service provision, technology governance etc)
- Demonstrates and maintains a broad knowledge of technology solutions, current trends and techniques and actively communicates new technology developments.
Skills / Experience Desired
- TOGAF 9 or Open Group certification is desirable but not imperative
- Experience in working with or managing offshore teams
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organisation, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
What we'll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we're different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, disability, family or care responsibilities, gender and gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (which includes colour, caste, nationality and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sexual orientation, social or educational background. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Please let us know if you consider yourself to have a disability that requires an adjustment to help facilitate your application, interview or the joining process.
We would like to retain your details for approximately 24 months, in case any suitable positions arise during that time. However, if you would prefer us not to, please let us know.