Who you’ll be working with
The Banking Practice delivers expertise across a wide range of topics in the industry. Examples include complete core banking implementation programmes, digital transformation projects and advisory engagements around the future of the corporate banking customer experience.
The focus of your role
You will work closely with Capgemini colleagues and clients as a member of our Banking Practice, typically within or associated with a delivery, proposition or consulting engagement.
Assignments will vary in size and duration and may involve working as part of a team delivering a contractual solution, providing expert client-side consultancy, mentoring or acting as a “trusted advisor” and / or “subject matter expert” to clients and internal teams alike. Your relationships will run from senior management level through to project development and support teams.
What you’ll do
The key responsibilities of the job will include some or all of the following:
- Deliver strategic business, information and technology service architecture development working as part of a multi-disciplinary team using the appropriate frameworks.
- To be responsible for the definition and delivery of the technical aspects of the projects, to include timely production of architectural designs and documentation
- To participate in a Technical Design Authority to assess and quantify the risks associated with design decisions and communicate these to relevant parties
- Support the business development activities; shape and design solution architectures for a proposal; attending client meetings with the sales team
What you’ll bring
- Good experience of working within Banking, either Retail Banking , Commercial Banking, Corporate Banking or Business Banking
- Experience in design and delivery of a variety of Solution Architecture led solutions in Banking (Core Banking, Payments, Mobile Banking etc.)
- Consider yourself to be a subject matter expertise in at least one discipline for Solution Architecture
- Rounded architecture experience including some or all aspects of programmes in terms of profession and technology (programme/project design & management, transformation, infrastructure and networking, applications, security, BI, content management, service provision, technology governance etc)
- Demonstrates and maintains a broad knowledge of technology solutions, current trends and techniques and actively communicates new technology developments.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.