Shift Pattern – 12hour day shifts, 4 day shifts, 4 days off, 4 night shifts, 4 days off.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services, provides projects and services in all areas of infrastructure including Cloud based services, networks, servers, storage, information security, service management and governance. We deliver services including high level consulting, strategy and business case development, architecture design and implementation to a wide variety of market sectors.
- Capgemini provides security services to a UK headquartered global company, as part of these services we operate a 24*7*365 SOC solely dedicated to this customer.
- The role is a security analyst as a member of the SOC team based at the client site and you will be is focused the analysis and triage of alerts using a range of security tools.
- For some larger or more complex incidents you will provide initial investigation and triage but also provide support to incident response teams and senior management over the longer term.
- In addition, you will also work with colleagues outside the SOC to provide feedback to assist with the maintenance and tuning of the security tooling and to provide support for reporting to the customer.
- You will gain experience in the range of security issues and attacks faced by global organisations as well as the use of leading security tools across a large estate.
- If you excel at the role then there are options to move to a shift lead position, then either other areas of this contract or into the wider Capgemini organisation
Your primary responsibility is ensuring the security and integrity of our client’s IT infrastructures and protecting their information systems across their global IT estate. This will be achieved this by taking ownership of and providing end to end resolution of incidents, including detection, triage, malware analysis and remediation as required.
- Security threats and compromise methods
- Microsoft server and client technologies
- Common network technologies
- Defensive security tools.
- Practical knowledge of defensive security tools such as:
- Intrusion Detection/Protection systems.
- End point security solutions.
- Vulnerability scanning tools.
- You would have experience in:
- The use of SIEM platforms.
- Working in an IT outsource environment
- Working in an IT service desk environment
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix operation systems
- Knowledge of offensive security tools such as Metasploit
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs