Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Business Information Management, Channels, Finance Transformation, Technology Development & Integration, and Testing.
We are looking to recruit a Siebel Developer to join Capgemini Financial Services Digital Practice. This is a permanent, fulltime position and this represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their Digital Consulting career
The range of activities that our Siebel Developer gets involved with is extensive and includes:
- Proven experience of planning, writing and executing application unit tests, integration tests and regression tests.
- Demonstrated Siebel maintenance, development and upgrade experience, developing custom scripts for Siebel CRM packages.
- Experience of contributing to detailed technical solution design and ensuring business requirements and solution architecture are fully understood to ensure appropriate solutions are designed and developed.
- Manage successful implementation of small, medium and large projects,
- Translate business requirements, into functional and detailed technical solution designs.
- Significant experience of leading development teams in developing software solutions with Siebel through the SDLC (Agile and Waterfall)
- Involved in planning, documenting and executing unit, integration and regression tests.
- Experience working in Siebel projects
- Trained and experienced with Oracle Siebel Financial Services (15.x and above with OpenUI)
- Programming/coding experience with:
- Siebel Tools
- eScript, VB, Browser Script
- Web Service Integration
- Strong SQL (MS SQL Server).
- Application Development & Testing tools – such as Quality Centre, Visual Source Safe (VSS) and Team Foundation Server
At Capgemini, we help organisation across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion.