Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Business Information Management, Channels, Finance Transformation, Technology Development & Integration, and Testing.
We are looking to recruit a Siebel Administrator to join Capgemini Financial Services Digital Practice. This is a permanent, fulltime position and this represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their Digital Consulting career
The range of activities that our Siebel Administrator gets involved with is extensive and includes:
- Administration and maintenance of application environments including maintaining system requirements; installing upgrades and patches; monitoring system performance, and maintaining hardware and software (Siebel,)
- Experience of Oracle Siebel Financial Services (15.x and above with OpenUI) environment builds, installations, patches, upgrades and code migrations / releases.
- Demonstrate experience of release automation; tools, workflows and scripting using CA Release Automation.
- Experience working with MS SQL Database Servers and Windows environments (networking, server maintenance, client administration)
- Experience with Windows networking technologies and implementation.
- Experience with Windows Client administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Advanced Windows PowerShell for administering and automating administration on windows environments.
- Administration and maintenance of application environments including maintaining system requirements; installing upgrades and patches; monitoring system performance, and maintaining hardware and software (Siebel, Microsoft .NET and MVC, OpenText)
- Web Services Integration using SOAP and REST
- SDLC methodology (Agile and Waterfall)
At Capgemini, we help organisation across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion.