The Focus of your Role
As a SharePoint Developer, you will be responsible for developing, configuring and supporting solutions in either SharePoint 2013, 2016 or SharePoint online (O365) to help customers improve the way they handle their information and content. For this you will understand and demonstrate features of SharePoint and clearly articulate these to clients or colleagues alike in a variety of business scenarios.
Who you will be working with
You will join our Insights and Data Global Practice, working within the Enterprise Content Management team. We are the largest ECM practice in the UK and are currently delivering some of the largest and most complex ECM solutions in the UK. We have an ambition to grow the team throughout 2017 and into 2018 focusing on key technologies such as Microsoft SharePoint.
What You’ll Do
- You will produce solutions using technologies and techniques around the following branding (CSS, Chroming, XSLT, HTML5, SharePoint 2013 Design Manager and SharePoint 2013 / SharePoint online theming), and the features of both SharePoint on premise versions and SharePoint online in O365.
- You will undertake SharePoint migration methodologies from earlier versions of SharePoint or non SharePoint solutions to SharePoint
- You will select the right toolset for each challenge using InfoPath, SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio
What You’ll Bring
• Knowledge of Content Management concepts such as Document and Records Management Content Migration and collaboration.
• Project experience or heightened technical knowledge of Cloud applications and specifically of developing Cloud / O365 ready business applications / solutions in SharePoint.
• A background in delivering solutions with a strong User Experience element as we seek to improve the way our customers interact with the information they hold in SharePoint.
• Microsoft Certification: MCPD/MCTS/MCAD/MCSD (highly favoured).
• Experience of working in a Scrum or Agile setting
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Find out more and apply