Any UK base
Who you’ll be working with
As a SharePoint Architect with Capgemini you will enhance your career by working alongside some of the top experts in the country on some of the largest and most complex client engagements. Expect excellent training and career opportunities, a very competitive benefits package and colleagues committed to your development.
You will be joining our I&D team working within the Enterprise Content Management practice. We are the largest ECM practice in the UK and are currently delivering some of the largest and most complex ECM solutions in the UK.
The focus of your role
Due to continued growth within our existing client portfolio, and new business growth, we are seeking to recruit a SharePoint Architect with the communications skills and delivery commitment to excel in a thriving area of our business.
What you’ll do
- Lead the architecture definition and shaping of SharePoint based solutions (SharePoint 2010, 2013, O365) for both sales opportunities and project delivery.
- Understand and demonstrate features of SharePoint and clearly articulate these to clients/ or colleagues alike in a variety of business scenarios and able to establish the business case.
- Lead or participate in the capture of technical requirements and act as a technical liaison to customers and within project teams for both functional and non-functional requirements.
What you’ll bring
- Strong knowledge of core ECM concepts – Document and Records Management, Content Migration, Collaboration, Metadata, Taxonomies with demonstrable experience of implementation of large scale SharePoint solutions (2010, 2013, O365)
- InfoPath, SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio must be core capabilities as will the ability to effectively and accurately select the right toolset for each challenge and prepare/validate estimates
- Understanding of SCRUM or Agile methodologies with knowledge of testing approaches and ideally a history of working within/leading development or implementation teams (inc Offshore)
- Understanding of concepts like branding (CSS, Chroming, XSLT, HTML5, SharePoint 2013 Design Manager and SharePoint 2013 theming), and the features of both SharePoint 2010 and 2013.
- Experience of identifying/integrating SharePoint ‘add-on’ products – Migration, Taxonomy, Metadata
Candidates who are eligible for SC clearance would be preferred.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.