An overview of this role
The ServiceNow Business Analyst assists the lead or works independently designing, developing and implementing IT processes, conducting research and performing analysis required to build respective modules within ServiceNow Platform, captures business requirements in a form of agile stories, as well as testing configured functionalities end to end as soon as these have been developed.
Your Key Tasks;
• Participates in design, test and transition of Service Management and Service Integration Solutions within ServiceNow Platform
• Performs thorough data analysis in order to provide requirements for developers enabling configuration and customisation
• Provides ‘Early Life Support’ – delivering Service Management and Service Integration services and handing over support to the future delivery teams
• Designs and execute E2E training which can include hosting live training sessions and issuing training documentation from Train the Trainer to training support staff
• Support the test phases with the test team
• Assists in gathering core configuration requirements, translate these into design model and manage the overall implementation process in cooperation with developers
• Captures customer’s and service providers’ requirements into stories, helps to solution the approach and manage the overall implementation process in cooperation with developers
• Support the management of the requirements traceability matrix
• Support and create any necessary project documentation that relates to evidencing our requirements. Documenting our processes and procedures and supporting the creation of solution and operations documents
• Assisting Delivery teams to rectify issues and improve service delivered to the customers against ServiceNow Platform.
Why this role
This role provides an excellent opportunity to designing and developing IT processes, to put your research and analysis skills to good use working within an ITIL framework
Ideally you will have the following skills;
•Experience in IT Service Management design, transition or operations processes
•Experience in business analysis and configuration or administration of 2+ modules of ServiceNow Platform
•Understanding Scrum Methodology
•Expert organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise, self-starter able to work independently with minimum of supervision
•Interpersonal skills, to help negotiate priorities and to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders; such as clients and internal team members
•Strong analytical skills are needed to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts,
•Decompose high-level information into details,
•Facilitation skills to assist gathering requirements in workshops and provide training to clients and internal team members
•Use of industry recognized technologies in order to facilitate work environmen
•Experience in communicating across all levels of an organization, at the most senior level
And the following qualifications;
•COBIT, VeriSM, IT4IT, Lean IT (optional)
•Scrum certified (optional)
•ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (must have), specific module: presales/micro-certifications
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Learning and development
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
(call to action options, please choose one only)
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm