Any UK Base
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. People matter, results count.
Who you’ll be working with
Due to our continuous market share growth in SI (SIAM), we require a ServiceNow Developer to join our SI Consulting team as we widen our service offerings with innovative extensions. This is a great opportunity to join one of the market leaders in Service Integration, where you will be at the fore-front of the company’s development as it designs and executes significant transformation programmes within its client’s organisations. We have received recognition by likes of Gartner, Forrester etc. for our collaborative and innovative approach to making SI a success within our clients.
The focus of your role
As the ServiceNow Developer, you will act as the design and implementation lead within a consulting or delivery structure for our clients. Utilising our proven business change approach for implementing ServiceNow, you will use techniques like Agile/Scrum and Waterfall to understand the requirements and be able to work collaboratively with clients and other 3rd parties to deliver the requirement to enable the required business benefits.
As the ServiceNow Developer, you will:
- Design configurations, customisations and implementations based upon the ServiceNow platform
- Create integrations with other business management systems using APIs, web-services, SOAP, REST, MIDSERVER, Import Tables, etc
- Develop and implement automation and orchestration within ServiceNow
- Lead ServiceNow workshops and work streams
- Be the SME contact for overall ServiceNow design and functionality with a very good understanding of how hardware, integrations, database and all other ServiceNow applications are related and dependency impacts of any changes or updates
What you’ll bring
· Solid experience in designing and supporting complex implementations in a large-scale enterprise ServiceNow environment
· Software development background, including design, configuration, customisation and implementation based upon the ServiceNow platform
· Design and development experience of core service management processes and reporting, aligned to the ServiceNow IT service management tool suite
· Knowledge of Software as a Service and associated benefits
· Excellent stakeholder management skills
· ITIL Qualifications
· ServiceNow Certifications
· Knowledge of other IT service management tool suites, such as those provided by BMC, HP and IBM Tivoli
· Experience over two of the following would be desirable; ITSM, HR, CSM, Security
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
This role will also afford the ability to move into other areas, such as App Dynamics, where training will be provided so that you can pursue new pathways within the business.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.