Capgemini’s Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Business Information Management, Channels, Finance Transformation, Technology Development & Integration, and Testing.
We are looking to recruit a Salesforce Developer to join the Capgemini Financial Services Digital Practice. The successful candidate will bring thought leadership, depth of experience within Salesforce This is a permanent, fulltime position and this represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their Digital Consulting career
- Strong Salesforce Lightning experience
- Strong skills in Salesforce development technologies including;
- Service Cloud experience
- Relevant Salesforce certification from the following:
- Certified Salesforce Developer Admin 201, App Builder, Salesforce Platform Developer 1, Platform Developer II
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with component and support teams to build technical solution.
- Design, develop, test, document and deploy third-party integrations with Salesforce
- Supply expertise in advanced Apex programming concepts including common design patterns, governor limit management techniques, bulk patterns, efficient and reliable trigger handling, and asynchronous operations
- Ability to manage all software engineering quality standards/benchmarks.
- Ability to recognize problems related to team's objectives/deliveries and to apply creativity/judgment to professional, technical or operational problems.
- Ability to understand team's mission and objectives and align person objectives, goals and aspirations to the team's objectives
- Ability to understand security concepts and solutions of components
- Communicating, both written or orally, with both business and technology stakeholders at peer and adjacent organisational levels
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.