Any UK base location, Full mobility required.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.
Working as part of the Business Solutions and Engagement Management Services team, within the delivery unit Business and Technology Solutions (BTS), successful candidates will be leading the delivery of technology enabled transformation projects of varying size and degrees of complexity in any sector. These projects cover the delivery/implementation of package-based products (e.g. SAP, Salesforce and others), custom developed solutions, complex integrations and data migrations. Our projects usually include most of these areas and often have a significant organisational change management component that needs to be led too. Our delivery approaches follow both Agile and waterfall/hybrid methodologies. Members of the team can also be called on to undertake project audits and/or assurance reviews, PM consultancy and provide client mentoring and guidance.
• Be responsible for all aspects of project management; accountable for project delivery to agreed cost and time parameters;
• Take an active part in sales and pre-sales activity; making significant written contribution to bids;
• Develop client relationships at senior management level and influence at board level;
• Make a significant contribution to the development of method and expand knowledge base within the practice;
• Undertake feasibility studies and business case development;
• Ensure that value is delivered from transformation programmes, benefits are tracked and realised and carry out project audits and assurance reviews.
We are looking for the highest calibre individuals who exhibit the following attributes, experience and skills that enable them to deliver rapid value to our clients:
• A strong academic and continuing professional development record, ideally including a relevant degree or management qualification;
• Experience of leading delivery within a client facing customer-supplier commercial environment as a supplier;
• Exemplar project management and engagement skills with strong previous experience evident;
• Experience of large-scale IT delivery projects, including Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and/or large custom builds, ideally including Digital and Cloud technologies;
• Proven experience of managing projects in the range 1,500 to 10,000 man-days and £2m to £8m direct delivery budget responsibility;
• Innovation in both sales and delivery;
• Proven ability to shape propositions and projects that deliver effective business outcomes for clients whilst managing internal commercial and delivery risk;
• Excellent people management and leadership experience, with a proven ability to motivate and lead multi-disciplined teams;
• Demonstrable skills in facilitation, stakeholder engagement, strategic thinking and presentation.
Desirable skills, knowledge & experience:
• Formal qualifications in Project Management and certification in PRINCE or equivalent;
• Experience of multiple industries across both public and private sectors.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.