A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion.
Working within the Business Operations Monitoring (BOM) Team, performing implementation and operational support of infrastructure and application performance monitoring tooling largely based on AppPulse, AppD, SPLUNK and Riverbed products, but including others.
Infrastructure & application performance tooling analyst based primarily in Capgemini's Telford Delivery Centre with occasional travel to other locations.
BOM perform design, implementation and support of tooling for infrastructure and application performance monitoring. The tooling ranges from infrastructure health monitoring via BMC toolsets to end to end performance monitoring of client services and applications via APM tooling from Riverbed, AppDynamics and others.
To work with Systems and Service Management teams to deliver various monitoring requirements/deliverables into the live estate. To provide 3rd line support for specific Monitoring technologies
- Work with Architects to translate high level monitoring NFRs in to the configuration of the appropriate monitoring tool(s) described in the 'Technologies and skills' section
- Provide consultation to projects on how to configure applications to meet their requirements. Input into architectural artefacts and solutions for projects (eg: FSA, TPR,TeN,D&CG)
- Assess technical aspects of projects and produce necessary monitoring documents
- Input and review of test strategy and plans to ensure systems & service management coverage.
- Live support of Monitoring solutions ensuring service stability and service improvement.
- Provide monitoring support for key business events.
- Use of existing tooling to analyse application traffic and identify root cause of service issues
- Ongoing development of solutions to monitor the end-to-end performance and end-user-experience of services
- Team Working Skills.
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written presentation and customer interaction skills.
- Capable of holding a UK security clearance
- Problem analysis and resolution
- Strong documentation skills
- Communication Skills
- Proactive can do attitude
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs