Any UK base
The Data Management practice within the Insights and Data business unit of Capgemini is a global practice involved on a broad range of business and IT focused topics from Information Strategy, Governance, Master Data Management, Data Architecture, Migration and Lifecycle Management. We help our clients build an enterprise class data platform that allows them to move ahead in their journey of big data and insights. Primarily working with leading software vendors like SAP, Informatica, IBM, Oracle et al, the team are first and foremost Consultants, putting client requirements and industry best practice at the heart of delivery.
Capgemini has won various industry awards and is cited by Gartner as a leading MDM services provider. As an MDM Architect within Capgemini, you will be working within the Data Management, Data Warehousing, Smart Analytics practices alongside some of the top experts in the country, on some of the largest and most complex client engagements across a variety of industry sectors. You will be given the opportunity to grow and take on responsibility from day one in a challenging but rewarding and meritocratic environment. The right candidate will quickly rise to senior positions on projects and within the practice.
- Consulting, leading, and performance of analysis and design of large, complex applications, and business processes re-engineering process required to support MDM implementations.
- Contributing to the analysis of master data requirements, data integration, and performing complex data mapping activities
- Partnering with clients to gather necessary understanding of business objectives and processes
- Focussing on identifying the underlying data issues using the right Data Quality tools
- Providing information, feedback and guidance to clients to support technology-related decision making
- Consulting and working with development teams to determine, execute and deliver relevant solutions
- Experience of Master Data Management and Information Governance including the defining of MDM organisations and organisational objectives, defining and implementing governance structures, the ability to put together ROI/ Business Case justifications as well as roadmaps and project plans to detail the delivery of such activities.
- Experience with leading MDM applications for Tier 1 vendors such as Informatica and others
- In-depth knowledge of Informatica MDM, Informatica C360 and IDQ
- Demonstrable experience on a number of MDM projects. This needs to include significant experience of at least one of: data architecture design, ETL design, data mapping, data quality assessment, information governance
- Demonstrable experience on at least 3 end-to-end MDM projects, ideally in a key role
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.