Senior Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. People matter, results count.
Who you’ll be working with
You will work closely with the HR Director, managing a team of HR Business Partners and HR Managers who, alongside you, are responsible for providing pragmatic, commercial and employee-focused advice and support. You will get exposure to many different aspects of the business and have the opportunity to work on a number of exciting projects.
The focus of your role
As a Senior HR Business Partner, you will enjoy a varied role and a wide range of interactions daily. You will Guide and manage the HR team on a day-to-day basis. You will have specific business partnering responsibility for some key business areas whilst acting as a deputy for the HR Director.
What you’ll do
As a Senior HR Business Partner your key responsibilities will be to proactively engage on:
• Developing and executing plans to meet the needs of the business whilst providing an effective HR service
• Assessing both team and business needs, requirements, preferences and expectations effectively
• Delivering own projects in a timely manner
• Driving Leadership Development and Performance Excellence
• Executing and driving through the HR strategy/priorities/initiatives with minimal supervision
• Identifying and delivering improvement to processes to enhance the service provided to the business
• Evaluating data and identifying issues, then developing / delivering appropriate solutions
• Interacting effectively at an Executive/Senior Management level
• Raising awareness of HR Best Practices across all levels
• Input to Strategy and Policy decisions
What you’ll bring
You will be progressive, hands-on and customer-obsessed with the credibility and gravitas to succeed in a fast moving and commercial environment. You will also be able to demonstrate:
• Significant experience at HR Business Partner / Head of HR level, ideally within a high volume, fast paced environment
• Problem solving and diagnostic capability; experience of managing and analysing HR metrics
• Ability to influence and set strategic direction that supports growth and business transformation
• Proven hands-on attitude, be flexible and adaptable
• The ability to motivate others and influence work behaviours
• Strong change management, negotiation and influencing skills
• Academic curiosity, bringing valuable insight into the team / business
• Be experienced in managing a team of HR professionals
Additionally, you must demonstrate the following skills and competencies:
• Fluent in understanding and using all HR and business metrics and how they impact on business performance
• Willingness to innovate and challenge not just react
• Extensive experience of operating in a business partner model
• Able to use analytics and data to provide insight and inform routine decision making
• Understand how your own work impacts the bigger picture and able to make judgements based on the bigger picture
• Record of delivering value to the business using your own ideas/initiatives with clearly articulated Return on Investment
• Innovative, open minded and progressive in thinking
• Decisive emphatic style with ability to drive business through to the desired outcome
• Excellent verbal and written communications for both formal and informal settings
• Confidence to influence business at senior level
• Able to manage complex HR initiatives, proven project management skills
• Strong commercial awareness of the business you are partnering
• Ideally both degree and CIPD qualified. Ideally looking for CIPD level 7
• Good understanding of MS Office tools (Outlook, Excel) and HR information systems
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.