An overview of the role
We’re looking for a commercially focused, highly organized Senior HR Business Partner to join our Cloud UK HR team. The main purpose of the role is to support employees through all HR activities, take responsibility for operational processes through the annual HR calendar and strategic projects to continuously improve those processes, employee experiences, employee relations case management and a transformational agenda to integrate 2 mega deals into our UK Cloud business with significant hiring and cultural collaboration. Our Growth strategy in the Highlands and hiring campaign is a real focus for our people and teams. We welcome candidates in The Highlands area as well as nationwide flexibility for the right potential and experience. This is a permanent, full-time position.
The CIS HR Team are a global team of HR professionals who are seeking a Senior Human Resources Business Partner. This opportunity brings the role holder a unique platform to shape and drive the people transformation culture across Managed Services and CIS. The Cloud Infra Services (CIS) HR team provide central strategy, advice and support services to all the HR disciplines to drive a diverse and inclusive culture. The HR Director is also responsible for our Global People Transformation which brings the opportunity to work on agile project teams across the CIS globe based upon the candidate’s growth and career development interests.
Why this role?
- Assisting with the refinement and development of our internal HR processes, liaising with our global support Centres of Excellence in areas such as Mobility, Talent Management, Learning, Development, Payroll and Compensation and Benefits.
- Supporting Annual roll-out of Performance Management, Promotions, Performance Management, Pay Planning, Variable pay, Talent experience and Succession planning careers for top talents.
- Reporting regular MIS for HR activities in the region from our automated One HR Dashboards to demonstrate progress and specific actions against lead and lag measures, as measured in Managed Services P-Reviews to identify areas of improvement and impact for employees and the Managed Service team.
- Implement reward & recognition practices
- Manage employee engagement activities to engage with diverse & spread out employee base across UK locations
- Employee exit management
- Development and retention activities for diverse talents such as women, BAME, ability, veterans & LGBTQ communities
- To pro-actively manage and support the HR Engagement Managers who support the Senior HRBP team on restructuring demands, consultation for incoming TUPE deals and effective ability to manage Employee Relations cases from start to finish with a win-win outcome for the employee and organization as appropriate
- Ability to multi-task effectively with quality coaching and advice to the clients and HR team members to move issues to outcomes in a commercial and pragmatic way in partnership with HR specialists in Core Services
- Trusted adviser with strong stake-holder management skills to Managed Services.
- Involvement with commercial bid work, partnering with our TUPE HR Expert team members on the HRBP requirements for any collective consultation or pre-transfer consultation with incoming company staff on new deals.
- Reviewing the TUPE team recommendations on due diligence for client contracts at bid stage.
- Participating/Driving Internal HR operational projects as well as supporting roll out of global initiatives and local strategies as a strong HR team member.
- UK HR generalist experience and an ability to handle complex employee relations issues and able to partner effectively and early on with ER specialists from diagnosis to outcome of cases
- Experience of working in a consulting or professional services organisation
- Good desktop skills, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel & MS Powerpoint
- Strong attention to details, able to see the woods for the trees
- Able to prioritise the risks and sequence of actions with HR colleagues and the Managed Service business.
- Commercially focused
- Desirable to be CIPD qualified at Associate or Chartered level
Learning and development
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com