UK wide, with full flexibility to travel.
Who you’ll be working with
Application Services combines our Application Outsourcing and Application Development capabilities to create a full lifecycle suite of services. The aim is to provide our clients with a seamless service between IT architecture, implementation projects, applications maintenance, upgrades, renewals and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). We serve over 1,000 clients, of whom 34 are Fortune 100 accounts. With particular strengths in Public Sector, Banking, Insurance, Capital Markets, Retail/Consumer Products, Life Sciences, Media, Telecoms, and Utilities, our offers include Applications Management, Custom/bespoke development, Business Information Management (BIM), Business Process Management (BPM), Mobility, Analytics, Business Intelligence, Testing and many more.
The focus of your role
The Delivery Executive role sits within a major account, where there are a number of interdependent programmes being delivered in parallel. You will be required to ensure the quality of the proposals for new work is of the highest standard, as well as ensuring the quality and timeliness of delivery work. You will understand the trends in technology and how to position with client. You will be working closely with the Account Executive to ensure revenue opportunities from the client are maximised.
What you’ll do
- Within a large account:
- Stakeholder management at senior level
- Understanding of client’s business and related technology trends
- Overall responsibility for proposal development
- Overall responsibility for programme delivery, including optimising staffing model, contribution margin and operating profit
- P&L management in conjunction with the Sector Account Leader
- Overall responsibility for management of a large team including Rightshore
- Ability to shape proactive propositions to the client and provide continuous innovation ideas
- As a Vice President of Capgemini AppsUK:
- Participate in leadership of the Firm with specific focus on delivery-related topics
- Contribute to Delivery Unit capability and growth agenda
- Contribute to Delivery Unit people management agenda
- Contribute to Apps UK thought leadership and presence in the market
What you’ll bring
- Proven ability to lead the development of customer proposals.
- Demonstrable experience in complex programme shaping and delivery, with a Digital focus.
- Commercial and contractual expertise.
- Experience of both waterfall and agile methods and approaches.
- Understanding of opportunities and challenges associated with Digital enablement (customer, workforce, supplier).
- Leadership qualities, enabling you to get the best out of large multi-disciplinary teams.
- Ability to work in a complex account with multiple stakeholders over a period of time.
- Breadth of experience from working across multiple sectors, owning a client or a portfolio.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.