The Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit reflects the Collaborative Business Experience, combining Capgemini’s consulting, infrastructure build and run capabilities, as well as the provision of cloud-based services in an integrated global sales and delivery model. The group provides infrastructure outsourcing services, including data centre, helpdesk and network support, as well as market leading services such as service integration and cloud brokering orchestration. The group also provides infrastructure transformation services, helping clients to virtualise and optimise their technology estates. As technology and business trends evolve our security and end user services and transformation practices further provide protection and business change opportunities to our clients.
As a result of Capgemini’s continued success there is the opportunity to join the global Cloud Infrastructure Services commercial and contract management team supporting the UK and Nordic regions. The team is responsible for providing commercial and contract management support for all business undertaken across these regions and you will be in a key position to support the continued growth of our business. You will be in a client facing role providing expert and pragmatic commercial support to our teams and working with our clients to secure business.
You will be responsible for promoting and applying commercial best practice during the sales process and throughout service delivery. You will participate in the selling of new business and provide support for contract extensions and renewals. You will also provide general commercial advice to the sales and delivery community.
- Work with bid team members to provide commercial advice and responses during bids
- Take the commercial lead for an opportunity to support the development of compelling and competitive propositions to meet our clients’ business requirements
- Review client contracts, prepare appropriate and pragmatic commentary/mark-up, prepare negotiation strategies with the legal and delivery teams and lead the implementation of these strategies in client negotiations
- Provide general commercial advice and guidance to the business in line with our commercial policies
- Guide on schedule writing and reviewing schedules
- Provide advice on dispute handling
- Broad experience of IT service delivery and/or sales in a large complex and matrixed environment
- Detailed understanding of key legal, commercial principles and obligations found in outsourcing contracts (including specific variations that may apply to a particular market/geography because of legislation/regulation or common practice e.g. ARD, Sarbanes Oxley/SAS70, EU Data Protection, Financial Distress, etc.)
- Excellent client facing skills including ability to negotiate and to cope in difficult situations
- Track record of negotiating complex outsourcing contracts with clients
- Strong numeracy (understanding of finances and excel spreadsheets)
- Proactive problem-solving skills and the ability to think laterally
- Track record of dealing with complex Commercial/Legal issues
- Ability to build and maintain strategic working relationships at all levels
We offer a strong professional development environment offer accelerated career progression opportunities within an environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. Although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that a traditional working week isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So, we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.