Who you’ll be working with:
You will be joining the Analytics and AI Advisory team where we collaborate with our clients to improve their use of data and enable them to become truly data-driven enterprises. We’ve built a successful team of experts in a variety of fields such as Data Strategy, Analytics and AI Use Cases, Intelligent Automation, Business Intelligence and Data Governance and leverage these capabilities to solve complex industry problems across a variety of sectors.
Why this role?
- You’ll be supported and encouraged to develop your expertise in innovative areas such as Data Strategy, Data Governance Target Operating Models, AI Ethics, Data Literacy, Intelligent Automation, and Data-Driven Enterprise Design
- You’ll employ your skills and experience across all areas of Analytics and AI to participate in the development of data strategy, AI ethics, data literacy and operating model design propositions
- You’ll help our clients identify opportunities to optimise their business models and drive performance improvement through Analytics and AI
- You’ll develop and apply your consulting skills, creativity, and analytical thinking to successfully plan, manage and deliver workstreams that help our clients extract value from their data
You’ll have a good grounding in some of the following areas:
- Experience working with data, ideally in data strategy, data governance or AI ethics related projects
- Strong problem solving and analytic thinking abilities combined with excellent written and verbal communication skills that allow you to influence business decisions and build credibility
- Awareness of the data technology landscape, including knowledge of some tooling and platform capabilities
- Demonstrated ability for identifying value in data and the insights it can provide
It is desired that you have some understanding or experience in the following areas:
- A track record of delivering within agile working environments, including planning and implementing solutions with data, analytics or AI at the core
- Exposure to business analysis techniques such as root cause analysis, business process modelling, requirements analysis or use case modelling
- Architectural / feature knowledge of one or more data and AI platforms (e.g. Google Cloud Platform; Amazon Web Services; Microsoft Azure)
Why Capgemini Invent?
As a team we value:
Engagement: We believe in providing a stimulating working environment where our consultants are empowered to share their values and are engaged in purposeful work
Specialism: We value both sector and domain expertise, and we’ll ensure that you’re aligned to your area of interest in order to help you develop your skills
Empowerment: Our consultants are empowered to shape their own development plans, taking into account the needs of the business, together with their own interests and aspirations
Inclusiveness: We are building a diverse and inclusive environment that embraces and values different points of view. We run regular meet-ups, alumni events, and away days twice a year – all as chances to connect with the team, have fun and learn something new.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Learning and Development
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. You will have the opportunity to regularly go on training and receive best-in-class management consulting training from our Capgemini University in Paris. You can pursue a range of technical learning opportunities and you will have access to industry-wide training courses and accreditations.
Whilst you will have London, Manchester or Glasgow as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances and a variable element dependent grade and on company and personal performance.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.