Who you’ll be working with
The Infra UK Cyber Security Team has approximately 100 security and risk management professionals who are qualified and equipped to tackle our customers’ most challenging security-related concerns. Our vision is: “to become an exemplar and reference point throughout the Capgemini Group for the provision of security and risk management services”.
You will be working alongside the Security Operations Centre (SOC), part of a team who deliver support and engineering of security technology services to a well-known client site. The team are a friendly intuitive bunch working at all different levels with a great progression rate.
The focus of your role
This is a broad Security Engineering working across the client account security delivery team providing a technical focus in relation to the support and optimisation of security technologies. The role requires the ability to own service issues to resolution, work alongside the SOC to ensure technologies are optimised and tuned to align with threat landscape and direct recommended initiatives.
What you’ll do
Specifying, communicating and delivering the Security Engineering Services aligned with the Security Operations Centre requirements.
Providing technical thought leadership, in supporting the client and on account CapGemini delivery team. Advising the client on security strategy and solution delivery. Mentoring and coaching those within the security engineering team to ensure SLAs are met and technology optimization is aligned with threat profile..
What you’ll bring
• Experience in the use of security technologies
• Ability to communicate technical issues and proposed solutions
• Experience in incident management and ITIL support processes
• Experience in utilising security technologies to protect against cyber threats through tuning and optimisation.
• Experience in the use of Intrusion Detection Systems
• Experience of UK Government and providing advice and guidance in line with UK Government best practice is highly desirable.
• Experience in engineering and optimization of SIEM solutions
• Experience of engineering and optimization of Intrusion Detection systems
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Find out more and apply