Full flexiblity required to travel and work away.
You will be working in a critical function encompassing SAP and the transformation to Cloud collaborating between the two Centres of Excellence (CoE) for SAP and Cloud.
The key focus of the role involves promoting the Cloud Transformation journey for our customers with a specific focus on the SAP ecosystem. Most of our customers want to mordenise their SAP ecosystem for the Digital World, but unclear on how to go about it. Your will help customers understand their estate and elaborate the optimal journey they need to embark on. You will become their trusted advisor and the customer’s main point of contact for everything Cloud for their SAP ecosystem.
- Develop and convert a pipeline of SAP2Cloud customers and new logos working in tandem with our Sector sales
- Collaborate between the SAP and Cloud CoE (and other ones as required) to develop optimal roadmap for the customer to ease the customer’s business case
- Assist in establishing inventory of the customer’s SAP landscape using industry and Capgemini specific tooling
- Participate and promote SAP2Cloud in enablement sessions for our Sector sales personnel
- Develop solutions for large, corporate clients in multiple sectors, working in cross-discipline, agile and distributed teams in the UK focussed on end-to-end Cloud Transformation
- Excellent presales expertise and ability to influence customers to move ahead in their Digital Transformation
- Cloud Transformation experience with specific focus on SAP to Cloud – familiarity on one or more of the common Hyperscalers AWS, Azure, GCP and any other niche providers like UKCloud or Crown Hosting
- Wide understanding of the evolving technology landscape and typical customer journeys to Cloud
- Sufficient delivery mindset to ensure that what is sold is deliverable
- Good working practices with strategic partners in developing joint go-to-market solutions and pushing joint pipeline
- Ability to jumpstart engagements during the mobilisation stage post sales for effective sales to delivery handover
- Ability to work across a diverse organisation with many capabilities but united through common goals
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.