Who you’ll be working with
The successful candidate will be joining the leading SAP SCM practice in the UK, working on cutting edge Supply Chain projects across multiple industry sectors and countries. You will be working with the latest technologies, for example: S/4HANA, IoT, UI5, Digital, Cloud and Mobile, helping Clients on their transformation journeys A key part of this will involve evolving from today’s approach and moving to an increasing Client expectation to provide joined up, innovative, cross technology solutions delivering competitive advantage to our Clients.
Capgemini is at the forefront of new technologies and solutions both SAP and non-SAP, offering market leading transformation solutions to our clients, leveraging our diverse talent both on and off-shore. We are looking for likeminded individuals, who want to join our team and build tomorrows future
The focus of your role
The successful candidate will work as a Supply Chain Solution Architect as part of a programme team delivering client solutions; working through single or multiple project lifecycles, at any or all stages, from gap analysis, through detailed design and build to post go live support. Your knowledge of the portfolio of solutions available to support our client’s requirements will be an important attribute in leading and owning solutions.
Leading project teams made up of Stakeholders across client and internal teams, from junior to senior level will be a key part to this role.
What you’ll do
- Solve problems and provide solutions for large, corporate clients in multiple sectors, working in cross-discipline, agile and distributed teams in the UK.
- Lead complex SCM engagements as a Solution Architect to deliver full project life cycle delivery, supporting and mentoring where necessary.
- Provide thought leadership to our clients and internal customers with your knowledge of available solutions both within the SAP portfolio, and the supporting products recognised within the industries.
- Alongside project delivery you will manage and develop your career through training, networking and contributing to the practice and wider group growth and objectives.
What you’ll bring
- Depth of consulting and functional experience of working across multiple SAP Supply Chain business processes; Procurement (traditional and cloud), Planning (Strategic and Operational), Manufacturing, Quality Management, and Global Trade Services.
- Industry and business process knowledge in one or more of the following sectors; Aerospace and Defence, Consumer Products or Discrete Manufacturing
- Strong communication skills, verbal, written and presentation
- Knowledge of the strategic direction of SAP and related products.
- Commitment, flexibility, thought leadership and a hunger to develop your career within the SAP SCM team and the wider Capgemini Group.
- Willingness to support the growth of the SAP SCM Team and the wider SAP Practice though ownership and support of internal initiatives and developing internal talent (Junior through to Senior)
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.