About SAP at Capgemini
With more than 19,000 SAP resources bringing innovative solutions to over 1,300 clients globally, we focus on helping our clients achieve results. We collaborate with our clients across the complete lifecycle: licensing, implementation, hosting, and system maintenance and management, with a focus on delivering the value expected from a world class SAP systems integrator. With our global presence in 44 countries, Capgemini uses standard global tools and methods to deliver complex SAP projects for some of the world’s largest companies.
Who you’ll be working with
The successful candidate will be leading the largest SAP SCM practice in the UK. You will provide leadership, strategic direction and be part of the SAP practice management team. You will be leading a team of over 200 working on cutting edge Supply Chain projects across multiple industry sectors and countries. Your time will be split between staff management, partnership, development of strategy, and an element of project delivery and oversight.
You will be working with the latest technologies, for example: S/4HANA, IoT, UI5, Digital, Cloud and Mobile, Leonardo, helping Clients on their transformation journeys. A key part of this will involve evolving from today’s approach and moving to an increasing Client expectation to provide joined up, innovative, cross technology solutions delivering competitive advantage to our Clients.
The focus of your role
- Ability to motivate, retain and attract a team of high perfoming individuals
- Engage in multiple sales processes at the same time
- You will have a strong understanding of the SAP market
- Have experience of large project delivery
- Understand industry trends and latest thinking
- Solution assurance and sign off
- Strong consultancy capability
What you’ll do
- Work on a strategy for growth and develop a go to market plan
- Build a strong team around you and make sure it is aligned with your vision, and provide a clear direction
- Recruit, retain and manage a large team
- Understand and sign off our supply chain solutions
- Maintain relationships with SAP, and other partners
- Work with other parts of Capgemini business to provide complete solutions
- Make sure all supply chain projects are delivered on time and to budget
What you’ll bring
- Strong background in supply chain, or supply chain consultancy is important, support can be given to enhance technical knowledge
- An ability to inspire others and work with the team is vital and a strong focus on current market trends and innovation
- Industry sector experience in CPG, Utilities or A&D would be an advantage
- Strong thought leadership skills
- Ability to work flexibly and responsibly to meet fast changing requirements
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.