An overview of the role
The SAP SuccessFactors HXM (Human Experience Management) Pre-Sales Lead will be responsible for the further growth and development of our SAP SuccessFactors HXM business in the UK. Working alongside our extensive SAP Success Factors capability and HXM consulting and transformation specialists, you will help to develop our opportunity pipeline, bringing your deep expertise, knowledge and experience of successfully positioning SuccessFactors to existing and new clients.
You will have SuccessFactors solution architecting capabilities across industry sectors and be able to demonstrate how you have guided clients, converting their business needs into SAP solutions that have driven positive business outcomes. You will have delivery experience of working in large, complex, multi-stream projects and have broad awareness across all HR process areas.
You will demonstrate market eminance and how you have leveraged your network and relationships with key partners such as SAP to develop opportunities.
• Supporting SAP SuccessFactors HXM sales growth targets, whilst developing and expanding our go to market strategies and approaches.
• Be responsible for addressing a portfolio of target clients, working with relevant industry sector leads and account executives to proactively grow Capgemini’s opportunity pipeline
• Being a leading contributor to our global network of SAP Centres of Excellence, liaising with the counterparts across Europe and North America to coordinate go to market development.
• Analyse, shape and lead pursuit responses for SAP SuccessFactors HXM opportunities. This will include analysing requirements, solutioning, estimating and developing winning proposals.
• Delivering compelling and confident presentations across client pursuits and external/ internal SAP SuccessFactors HXM eminence development.
• Developing trusted relationships across client stakeholder groups, key partners such as SAP and key internal groups such as industry sector leads
• SAP SuccessFactors HXM solution architecture definition and providing delivery oversight.
• Participating in execution of several initiatives aimed at assessing and transforming customers SAP landscapes
Must Have Experience:
• Deep process understanding across HR & Payroll processes and how to map solutions like SAP SuccessFactors and SAP Employee Central Payroll to drive improvements and deliver client benefits.
• In-depth experience in at least 2 or more SAP SuccessFactors HXM portfolio products (e.g. Employee Central, Employee Central Payroll, Recruitment/Onboarding, Compensation/Variable Pay, Performance & Goals, Succession & Career Development, LMS, Analytics).
• Demonstrable experience in leading SAP SuccessFactors HXM solution implementations in complex environments, using blended onshore/offshore delivery models.
• Analysing, designing, architecting and estimating SAP SuccessFactors HXM solutions.
• Creating winning proposals that clearly articulate the value proposition to the client.
• First class communication and presentation capabilities, with extensive presentation experience.
• Experience across multiple industry sectors including utilities, manufacturing, consumer goods/ retail and public sector.
• Awareness of other leading HR technologies e.g. Workday, Oracle HCM and ServiceNow
• Good knowledge of integration tools and techniques, including SAP CPI
• Previous consulting experience
• Certification in one or more SuccessFactors modules
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Learning and development
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.