South East England
Who you’ll be working with
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced SAP Security Consultant to work with our SAP team which supports and implements SAP Tax and Revenue Management and Enterprise resource planning solutions for HMRC, which is the largest implementation of its kind globally. We are a dynamic and fast-moving business unit, with an expectation of further growth over the coming years to ensure that we can continue to deliver high quality SAP solutions for HMRC.
The focus of your role
An experienced SAP Security Consultant is required to support the Capgemini’s SAP business unit on the south coast. You will be responsible to help manage the SAP Application Security environment for all SAP Applications and support Internal SAP Systems Audits.
We’re excited to be offering this opportunity to join our rapidly expanding team, working at the forefront of SAP technology.
What you’ll do
As a SAP Senior Security Consultant, you will be involved in delivering project, enhancement and Live Service support work relating to the SAP Security implementation. This is a challenging and multi-faceted role that requires hands-on knowledge of the SAP Security solutions as well as excellent stakeholder management and work management skills.
Working within the SAP Customer Competency Centre you will have the opportunity to work within the SAP Security team and –
- Develop and deliver SAP security related changes including end to end solution designs for new and existing projects (impacts, Security artefacts (Role Specs, align with Functional solution), build and test management, etc) as well as supporting technical implementations (Upgrades / SU25 for example)
- Manage SAP Security incident resolution (root-cause analysis, problem statements) for both Project/enhancement and maintenance releases
- Support SAP CCC Operation Centre with all SAP Security related issues
What you’ll bring
- Expert in administering SAP Security using Central User Administration
- Hands-on experience with creating users’ roles and authorizations
- The ability to communicate well with SAP team members and users to create and edit SAP security roles
- The ability to follow security administration policies and procedures for SAP environment
- Knowledge of security in SAP ECC, BW and the Enterprise Portal
- Knowledge of SAP Success factor and cloud security administration policies are bonus
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.