Worthing or Telford
An overview of the role
You’ll be working in the SAP Delivery Centre as part of the SAP Development team who are in midst of delivering some key projects in the SAP platform. The team has a core element based in Worthing with additional offshore resources in India. You will also be working with SAP development consultants from the wider Capgemini SAP practice and additional flex consultants when required.
To deliver strong SAP development capability to the SAP Delivery Group.
• You will be working on a complex SAP landscape with multi-track developments.
• You’ll be leading the SAP projects from a development perspective and be part of the SAP development team.
• We need an all-round Senior/Lead ABAP developer who may specialise in the technical areas of BRF+, UI5, Adobe Forms, Mass activity to support an ECC6.0 PSCD system.
You’ll lead, develop, support and deliver all WRICEF elements (Workflow, Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, and Forms) on an EhP8 SAP TRM (Tax and Revenue Management) industry solution system that makes use of the most up to date technologies including; BRF+, Webdynpro/Adobe forms.
• Strong SAP ABAP development and team lead experience
• In-depth knowledge of BRF+, ADOBE, Webdynpro, and ABAP Objects
• SAP HR, TRM and CRM techno-functional knowledge
• Experience in SAP UI and Fiori
• Exposure to cloud platform integration and cloud development solutions
• Public sector knowledge
• Problem-solving/troubleshooting skills
• Good communication skills
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.