UK and International
Who you’ll be working with
The successful candidate will be joining a leading SAP practice in the UK, working on cutting-edge Digital Transformation programmes across multiple industry sectors and geographies. You will be working with the latest technologies such as S/4 HANA, Leonardo IoT, Blockchain, Digital, Cloud and Mobile, helping our Clients on their journeys with joined up, innovative, cross-technology solutions that will deliver competitive advantage to them.
With more than 19,000 SAP resources bringing innovative solutions to over 1,300 clients globally, we focus on helping our clients to identify and realise business benefits by leveraging latest technology. We collaborate with our clients and partner ecosystem across the complete implementation lifecycle: strategy, roadmap, licensing, implementation, hosting, and system maintenance and management, with a focus on delivering the value expected from a world class systems integrator. With our global presence in 44 countries, Capgemini uses standard global tools and methods to deliver complex Packages projects for some of the world’s largest companies.
Capgemini has a reputation for delivering leading-edge projects within Energy and Utilities and Manufacturing with strong focus on Automotive, Aerospace and Defence sectors. We have a fast-growing portfolio of clients and programmes in that space and there is clear demand and growth opportunity for Product Lifecycle Management practice within our Packages business.
The focus of your role
The successful candidate will work as a Supply Chain Solution Architect as part of a programme team delivering client solutions; working through single or multiple programme lifecycles, at any or all stages, from gap analysis, through detailed design and build to deployment and post go live support. Your knowledge of the solution portfolio and solution options available to support our client’s requirements will be an important attribute in your job.
You will be leading project teams made up of Stakeholders across client and internal teams, from junior to senior level in a distributed delivery model.
What you’ll do
- Lead complex SCM engagements as a Solution Architect to deliver full project life-cycle from pursuit to deployment
- Devise solutions and solve complex problems to provide solutions for large, corporate clients in multiple sectors, working in cross-discipline, agile and distributed teams
- Provide thought leadership to our clients and internal customers with your knowledge of available solutions both within the SAP portfolio, and the supporting products recognised within the industries
- Be a recognised thought leader in the Capgemini Architects community and on the market
- Support and mentor talent on your journey
- Alongside project delivery you will manage and develop your career through training, networking and contributing to the practice and wider group growth and objectives
What you’ll bring
- Depth of consulting and functional experience of working across multiple SAP Supply Chain business processes; Procurement (traditional and cloud), Planning (Strategic and Operational), Manufacturing, Quality Management, and Global Trade Services
- Industry and business process knowledge in one or more of the following sectors; Aerospace and Defence, Consumer Products or Discrete Manufacturing
- Strong communication skills and gravitas
- Knowledge of the strategic direction of SAP and SAP partner eco-system and competition
- Commitment, flexibility, thought leadership and a hunger to develop your career within the SAP SCM team and the wider Capgemini Group
- Willingness to support the growth of the SAP SCM Team and the wider SAP Practice though ownership and support of internal initiatives and developing internal talent (Junior through to Senior)
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. We’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly.
As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London.
If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.