Who you’ll be working with
Our SAP team supports and implements SAP Tax and Revenue Management solutions for HMRC, which is the largest implementation of its kind globally. We are a dynamic and fast moving business unit, with an expectation of further growth over the coming years to ensure that we can continue to deliver high quality SAP solutions for HMRC.
The focus of your role
A senior SAP PSCD management consultant responsible for delivering enhancements and project work relating to the coming TRM solution. This is a challenging and multi-faceted role that requires the most current functional knowledge of the SAP TRM and PSCD (FI-CA) solutions as well as excellent client facing skills.
What you’ll do
• Working as part of the SAP Customer Competency Centre leading a small team to coordinate and deliver the following:-
• For end to end solutions for new and existing projects (impacts, blueprints, functional specifications, build and test management, etc)
• Knowledge of TRM is a plus
What you’ll bring
• SAP ERP FI-CA (else other industry specific experience such as Utilities, Telecoms, Insurance)
• SAP TRM (Tax and Revenue Management) modules CRM (Customer Relationship Management) MDM (Master Data Management) BOBJ-DS (Business Objects Data Services)
• SAP ERP FI-CO Financial Accounting – FI-GL (General Ledger) FI-AP (Accounts Payable) FI-AR (Accounts Receivable) FI-AA (Asset Accounting) FI-BL (Bank Ledger/Bank Accounting) FI-FM (Funds Management)
• SAP ERP FI-CO Controlling – CO-OM-CCA (Cost Centre Accounting) CO-OM-CEL (Cost Element Accounting) CO-OM-OPA (Internal Order Accounting) COPA (Profitability Analysis) Integration – PI (Exchange Infrastructure), webMethods, Maestro/Tivilo Workload Scheduler, Portals, Security (Roles and Authorisation), BW (Business Warehouse), SRM (Supplier Relationship Management), HR (Human Resources), Support stacks/upgrade
• SAP TRM (Tax and Revenue Management)
• At least 1 full project life cycle (FI-CA) and proven system support experience
• Experience supporting/implementing SAP ERP FICO solutions within the Public Sector
• Knowledge of UK statutory financial accounting and reporting requirements, management accounting techniques and integration touch points to other SAP modules. Accountancy qualifications a distinct advantage.
• Problem and incident resolution, Testing, Documentation standards/methodology, Interpersonal skills
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.