Any UK Capgemini base location
Who you’ll be working with
The Data Management practice within the Insights and Data business unit of Capgemini is a global practice involved on a broad range of business and IT focused topics from Information Strategy, Governance, Master Data Management, Data Architecture, Migration and Lifecycle Management. We help our clients build an enterprise class data platform that allows them to move ahead in their journey of big data and insights. Primarily working with leading software vendors like SAP, Informatica, IBM, Oracle et al, the team are first and foremost Consultants, putting client requirements and industry best practice at the heart of delivery.
The focus of your role
Capgemini has won various industry awards and is cited by Gartner as a leading MDM services provider. With many SAP clients migrating to S/4 HANA and investing into SAP MDG, we are seeing an increase in the demand, and hence actively looking for SAP MDG Architects. As a SAP MDG Architect within Capgemini, you will be working mainly within the Data Management practice with opportunities to work across different capabilities within I&D such as Data Warehousing, Smart Analytics, etc. You will be working alongside some of the top experts in the country and on some of the largest and most complex client engagements across a variety of industry sectors. You will be given the opportunity to grow and take on responsibility from day one in a challenging but rewarding and meritocratic environment. The right candidate will quickly rise to senior positions on projects and within the practice.
What you’ll do
- Consulting, leading, and performing analysis of large, complex SAP and non-SAP applications and business processes required to support MDM implementations (various technologies including SAP MDM / MDG)
- Conducting workshops to gather business requirements for MDM
- Defining To-Be Architecture for MDM/MDG aligned with business goals and principles.
- Designing best of the class solutions for client to efficiently use SAP MDG applications
- Creating detailed design and functional specifications and working in close co-ordination with the development team in realising the solution.
- Analysing issues and identifying the underlying data problems.
- Providing information, feedback and guidance to clients to support technology-related decision making
- Highlighting risk/issues at the right time with project manager /engagement managers.
- Providing inputs to planning and effort estimations.
- Contributing to business development and practice development activities
- Leading and guiding team to improve delivery and performances.
What you’ll bring
- Multiple End to end implementation experience of MDM implementations within SAP and non-SAP landscape
- Experience of Master Data Management consulting and solutioning in SAP implementations involving heterogeneous landscape and development of custom data objects.
- Experience of SAP ERP or S/4 Data Architecture and Data Model
- Functional Knowledge of different SAP ERP or S/4 master data domains, but not limited to customer, supplier, material /product and finance
- Experience of helping clients establishing their Master Data Organisation and Governance structure along with roles and responsibilities.
- Experience of implementing data cleansing, data migration and data quality solutions using tools such as SAP BODS and Information Steward.
- In-depth knowledge of SAP MDG Framework and Components – DIF, DRF, BRF+, FPM, IDOC, Data Dictionary, NWBC, MDG Fiori Apps, ABAP
- Demonstrable experience on at least 3 end-to-end SAP MDG projects, ideally in a key role and preferably one of them with S/4 HANA
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
Find out more and apply