Any UK Base
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.
You will join one of the largest and growing SAP practices in the UK who are innovative and focussed on delivering business benefit to our customers through SAP’s Intelligent Enterprise for IBP, automation, S4HANA on-premise and cloud technologies. Definitely leading edge, diverse and a team-oriented employer of choice. Exciting prospects awaits you at Capgemini!
We have a broad client base (many long-term) who have partnered with us to enable them to benefit from strategic technologies offered by S/4HANA and other new SAP technologies. Our clients like us and appreciate our commitment to land consultants who have been rigorously trained demonstrating deep functional and technical capability early on in their careers. We strive for early certification in IBP and S4HANA, exposure to multiple business sectors to ensure we can lead and support transformational opportunities. You are invited to be part of our journey.
Our SAP Supply Chain team’s capability has grown very rapidly in the last 2 years winning work in multiple new and existing clients in all types of work from benefits-led transformation, S/4HANA conversion and strategic reviews. Be part of our commitment to client transformation, delivery, internal practice growth and a continual learning development.
We are looking for SAP IBP consultants to join our growing team. You will have a solid foundation as an SAP IBP consultant with an excellent track record of project delivery. You should have direct experience, or an avid interest and conceptual understanding of SAP IBP and its integration with S/4HANA, Fiori and a commitment to learn and develop in the new technologies. You will have an opportunity within a year to achieve SAP IBP certification.
- Work on delivery projects across our customer base in varied types of roles:
- Strategic studies,
- Solution reviews,
- Proof of concepts,
- Brownfield S/4HANA conversions or system optimisations as well as more conventional Greenfield implementation projects.
- Design and configure all modules of SAP IBP.
- Shape and define Supply Chain processes to support SAP IBP implementation.
- Prepare Functional Specs for the build of WRICEF objects.
- Work alone or within a team reporting to a Stream Lead.
- Lead a small team of onshore and offshore resources as a single delivery team
- Support and liaise closely with your corresponding client teams to resolve issues, provide solutions and offer support to clients to meet contractual obligations.
- Contribute to our Supply Chain Practice in terms of capability and growth.
- The learnings of project lifecycles as an SAP IBP consultant with an excellent track record of delivery;
- Strong core Supply Chain Planning knowledge
- Knowledge and implementation experience in other planning solutions
- Strong integration knowledge with other modules and solutions of SAP
- Knowledge in other SAP technologies will be an advantage e.g. digital, mobility
- Knowledge or appreciation of SAP IBP interface technologies (HCI and/or SDI) is an advantage
Our offer to you is a career that will further broaden and deepen your current IBP knowledge and experience in SAP. This will include cross-sector experience, technical certification, learning and experience in the new technologies including S4HANA, opportunity to consolidate your Supply Chain Planning knowledge and work with great people.
We recognise individuality and ensure that our financial packages and hours of working are flexible and tailored to suit you.
The foundation of our business at Capgemini is Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Solidarity/Team Spirit, Modesty and Fun.
At Capgemini, we help our Clients across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems is what we do premised on a culture that is collaborative and forward thinking. By you working closely with us, you will help us develop the roadmap and achieve our clients achieve their strategy and goals.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organisation, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We would love to hear from you if you feel you are the right person for this role. We will find the right working approach for you. Apply today!