An overview of the role
In this pivotal role, you’ll join a growing SAP Finance team as a Managing SAP FI/CO consultant and have the opportunity to work in a lead role with experienced and talented colleagues on a variety of different finance related SAP projects including; Finance Transformation, S4 Hana migrations, Proof of concepts and Strategic studies.
The role will provide the exposure to complex FI/CO concepts allowing for individual growth and an opportunity to demonstrate existing leadership and SAP functional skills in dynamic project environments. Certification in S/4HANA Finance will be expected in your first year if you are not already certified.
The role will also involve collaboration with our UK SAP Centre of Excellence to assist with active development of our pipeline, driving improvement of our offers and go-to-market. You will be engaged in project delivery roles, both advisory and implementation, in a senior capacity.
There's an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you'll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fountains (near Paris, France), where we host a conference and run training courses. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all our teams.
- Work on delivery projects across our customer base in varied types of roles: advisory, solution reviews, proof of concepts, Brownfield S/4HANA conversions or system optimisations as well SDT, Greenfield implementation projects.
- Be a member of the leadership team in the SAP Finance Tower assisting the Tower Lead with implementation of strategy and Finance capability development and growth.
- Be a reviewer in the SAP Finance Tower and mentor our emerging talent community.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with our internal stakeholders in the UK, Europe, globally.
- Work closely with client teams at a leadership level, to achieve project results.
- Contribute to SAP practice capability and growth.
- Networking; Maintain a Capgemini Social Media Presence
Why this role?
Our SAP finance team's capability has grown very rapidly in the last 2 years winning work in multiple new and existing clients in all types of work from benefits-led transformation, S/4HANA conversion and strategic reviews. Be part of our commitment to client transformation, delivery, internal practice growth and development.
• Leadership and role model behaviour
• Communication skills, eloquence
• Collaborative mindset, ability to work across borders and business divisions
• Think creatively, solutions and approaches to address client problems
• Ability to work with others, build on ideas, be constructive
• Awareness of business challenges and desired business outcomes
• Understanding of the SAP Intelligent Enterprise concepts and benefits
• Understanding of finance transformation themes and wider, complementary finance applications.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise,
Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the
Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.