A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. People matter, results count.
Who you’ll be working with
You will join one of the largest and still growing SAP practices in the UK at the forefront of delivering business benefit to our customers through SAP technology-enabled transformation. We have a broad client base and recognised early the opportunities presented by S/4HANA and other new SAP technologies. Our consultants have deep functional and technical capability, the transformational opportunities and are committed to client delivery and internal practice growth and development. Our SAP finance capability has grown very rapidly in the last 2 years winning work in multiple new and existing clients in all types of work from benefits-led transformation, S/4HANA conversion and strategic reviews.
The focus of your role
We are looking for an SAP Finance consultant with significant experience to join our growing team. You will have a solid foundation as an SAP financials consultant with an excellent track record of project delivery. You should have either direct experience, or an interest and conceptual understanding, of next generation SAP Finance including S/4HANA Finance, Fiori and new possibilities around analytics. We are committed to learning and development in this area and you will have an opportunity within year one to achieve S/4HANA Finance certification.
What you’ll do
- Work on delivery projects across our customer base in varied types of roles: strategic studies, solution reviews, proof of concepts, Brownfield S/4HANA conversions or system optimisations as well as more conventional Greenfield implementation projects;
- Configure SAP;
- Prepare Functional Specs for the build of WRICEF objects;
- Work alone or within a team reporting to a Stream Lead;
- Lead a small team of onshore and offshore resources as a single delivery team;
- Support and liaise closely with your corresponding client teams to resolve issues, provide solutions and offer support to clients to meet contractual obligations;
- Contribute to our team and practice capability and growth;
What you’ll bring
- The learnings of project lifecycles as a SAP financials consultant with an excellent track record of delivery;
- Core Financial Accounting and Controlling understanding as the basis;
- Strong Finance integration knowledge;
- Conceptual understanding of S/4HANA Finance.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organisation, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.