The job on offer
As a Senior Consultant within Capgemini’s leading and award winning SuccessFactors Practice, you will have the responsibility of leading complex, large-scale Employee Central and Employee Central Payroll implementations across a range of high-profile clients. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing SAP Practices in the UK, working with a number of FTSE 100 companies. You will be leading SuccessFactors Implementation projects within your specialist area, leveraging diverse teams on global projects.
• Implement innovative, robust, and future-proof SAP SuccessFactors solutions with expertise in Employee Central and Employee Central Payroll
• Lead high performing teams that can work flexibly, incorporating both on and offshore delivery models
• Guide clients on SAP best practise and innovations, whilst being up to date with the SuccessFactors roadmap and having an awareness of other HR technologies
• Ensure quality delivery of our Technology solutions
• Contribute to shaping our response to RFPs and collaborate with other Capgemini teams during the pre-sales process, including the delivery of expert demos to prospective clients
• Build and continually strengthen your network across Capgemini, our Clients and Partners
· Excellent communication skills, with the ability to deliver high quality presentations to senior client stakeholders
· Enthusiasm and proactiveness for learning and staying current with SAP latest technologies
· Experience in leading pre-sales activities and articulating the benefits SuccessFactors brings to clients
· Enjoy mentoring and developing junior talent as well as sharing knowledge across the team and the wider SAP Practice
· Familiar with supporting technologies such as Qualtrics & SAP WorkZone, and how they enhance employee experience
· Passionate to work with our clients advising them on how to get the most out of their SAP technologies
About our UK SAP Practice
Capgemini UK is a leading SAP Integration Partner, helping our clients navigate through complex SAP transformations. Capgemini UK has 1000 + SAP practitioners across UK & India and are ranked #1 for SAP S/4HANA® certifications in UK and globally. We work closely with our clients to transform their business together using the latest SAP products and architecture, a deep knowledge of industries and markets, and innovative delivery methodologies.
Why Capgemini is unique
At Capgemini we don’t just believe in Diversity & Inclusion, we actively go out to making it a working reality. Driven by our core values and Active Inclusion Campaign, we build environments where you can bring you whole self to work.
Capgemini offers the opportunity to shape your career path, based on your interests and ambitions. For example, if you want to become a ‘People Manager’ Connected Manager learning journey is there for you. If you want to become an ‘Architect’ our Global Architect Community offerings can help you get there.
Get the future you want
Growing clients’ businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask. But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what’s possible. It’s why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world’s leading businesses. And it’s how you’ll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future. By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge and always pushing yourself to do better, you’ll build the skills you want. And you’ll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs. So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.