Telford or Worthing
Overview of the role
As a SAP Delivery Lead you will part of a large team that supports different streams of work for all the SAP Projects and Services for the HMRC Account, across a wide variety of Tax and Benefit regimes. Being experienced in the full project lifecycle from proposal response through to planning, mobilising, leading and execution of SAP and related software development and support.
You’ll find this is an extremely dynamic role with opportunities to develop SAP expertise, as well as the client facing soft skills you need to excel in IT consulting.
What you’ll do
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. We provide IT solutions to organisations around the world, so they can become more agile, more competitive and more successful within their industry. Supporting our clients delivering successful cross-organisational transformations within one of Capgemini’s largest global accounts. We put people at the forefront of any change, whether this is incremental or transformational styles of change management.
As a global SAP partner, Capgemini is one of the largest and most experienced SAP systems integrators. As you’d expect, our technical specialist are highly skilled individuals who are integral to the delivery of every IT solution. Here, smart and often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so too is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking.
Join us and you’ll enjoy a multi-faceted role where building client relationships, identifying opportunities and implementing solutions is key.
What you’ll bring
- SAP knowledge: core logic of ERP, strategy, Waterfall and Agile methodologies and tools;
- Experience in the SAP TRM (Tax and Revenue Management) is very desirable but not mandatory;
- Successful SAP project management delivery experience from inception through the delivery lifecycle, to agreed cost, timescales and quality;
- Lead role in multiple SAP projects exceeding £2m (Professional Services) with different solutions/Clients;
- Ability to plan and organise workload to achieve deadlines, prioritising where necessary.
- Strong communications skills and ability to communicate and influence at all levels, which you’ll use to engender trust in client relationships, and to build supportive and productive team relationships
- Leadership skills demonstrated through management and/or team lead roles covering planning, reporting, issue & risk management and people management skills;
- Experience of management of distributed teams; and
- Understanding of the sales process and experience of managing the bid process.
- We expect all our team members to express our seven core values which form the basis for our rules of conduct within our teams.
- Plenty of drive, curiosity and willingness to challenge and be challenged, appetite to continually develop skills
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
This role is open to applications through our Relaunch@Capgemini programme for individuals who have been on a Career Break of between 2 and 10 years. We understand that you won’t necessarily match every requirement on the job description but please do apply for the vacancy that best meets your area of expertise. Further details on the programme can be found at https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/careers/relaunchcapgemini/