A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.
You will join a fast-growing part of Capgemini’s dynamic, market leading UK SAP practice helping to deliver some of the most exciting and challenging SAP solutions for a number of clients across various industries.
Providing advisory services to clients to help them analyse the Data impacts/needs during the deployment of complex SAP solutions that leverage the latest SAP technologies; helping to define propositions that address the challenges of Data and Big Data using a Governance and quality led approach; leading the data and associated process analysis stream, working alongside SAP functional and technical streams during analysis/design phases of projects/programmes helping to influence business stakeholders; planning; undertaking and supporting relevant technical/functional configuration activities relating to Data during implementation/testing phases.
- Analyse the Data impacts/needs during the deployment of complex SAP solutions
- Design and implement data related solutions using the latest SAP technologies
- Prepare and run workshops with senior client stakeholders
- Manage the full data lifecycle of projects from discover to implementation
- Demonstrable experience as a Data Architect in complex SAP deployments working across SAP and non-SAP systems
- Experience of Data Migration, Data Cleansing, Data Quality Reporting/Monitoring, Data Discovery and MDM
- Deep knowledge of MDM methodologies and how this works in combination with the SAP MDG product
- Good working knowledge of SAP Data Services, Information Steward and Migration Cockpit
- Detailed knowledge of data structures across the various SAP functional modules and solutions
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.