UK Wide + Europe
Who you’ll be working with
You will join a fast-growing part of Capgemini’s dynamic, market leading UK SAP solution centre helping to deliver SAP C/4 Customer engagement and commerce of some of the most exciting and challenging digital transformations for clients across various industries
The focus of your role
You will be joining the successful Customer Engagement team as a SAP C/4 Customer Engagement and Commerce architect to help delivering SAP Customer Engagement and Commerce projects bringing together solutions expertise within the SAP C/4 product portfolio (SAP Marketing Cloud, Commerce, Sales and Service Cloud and other SAP Technologies) with business process awareness and ultimately to experience in Architecting / Delivering a SAP customer experience platform.
What you’ll do
• Architect, Advise on Customer Engagement Solutions as an Architect and be able to work across clients and senior stakeholders
• Implement SAP C/4 Solutions as an Architect / Team Lead and be able to work alongside teams that are base both on-site and remotely
• Engage with Business Process Owner to gather requirement and support the creation of User Stories and align it with SAP C/4 functionalities
• Execute and facilitate workshops to drive architecture validation and bridge the gap between the technical and the functional aspect of the solution
• Develop innovative solutions to integrate SAP C/4 with Backoffice fulfilment solution such as SAP S4 Hana and promote it to Clients
What you’ll bring
• Core Skills within SAP Customer Engagement and Commerce solutions (SAP C/4 Portfolio) with industry knowledge of the Consumer Products, Utilities, Industrial Products, Retail Industry, and strong implementation experience of SAP Customer engagement solutions
• Integration knowledge and experience between SAP Customer engagement & Commerce solutions and other SAP products or technologies
• Strong Collaboration skills and team working approach
• Entrepreneurial oriented mindset that can innovate on the latest technologies
• Ability to quickly learn new concepts and convert into new solutions
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
• Core processes understanding of customer engagement and commerce functions and architecture design
• Direct customer facing and implementation, delivery experience
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.