Any UK Base
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.
You will be a part of Capgemini’s dynamic, market leading UK SAP CPM Practice, joining as an SAP BPC Consultant responsible for working in solution architecting, technical design and configuration work streams within complex SAP solutions for our customers.
Helping clients to maximise the value of the SAP BPC investment by delivering high quality solutions on time and to budget.
Day to day activities includes: Working within a broader Capgemini and client team, delivering solution architecture and design to SAP BPC functionality within the design phase, including influencing of business stakeholders. During build phase, the role includes taking a technical/functional configuration role, including all build activities, participation within system and integration testing, working with other work streams. Familiarity with the specification of requirements, non-standard SAP enhancements and integration with other SAP components/tools is a must.
You will need a demonstrable track record as an SAP BPC planning consultant working in medium to large SAP programmes and will be responsible for delivery of SAP BPC design and configuration across complete lifecycles of complex SAP solutions, across both SAP BPC Standard and Embedded Models. Experience of working in large multi-stream projects containing challenging business process design and change management is desirable.
- You have multiple lifecycle experience using SAP BPC Standard and Embedded models to deliver complex planning solutions
- Strong functional experience in financial, workforce and/or driver-based planning; strong knowledge of business processes within these areas is required
- Good balance of technical and functional experience in SAP BPC solutioning/design, configuration and reporting
- Good balance of technical and functional experience in SAP BW solutioning/design and configuration
- Experience of working with the range of BPC front end solutions: EPM Add-In, Analysis for Excel and also, ideally, Lumira Designer
- Experience using SAP Analytics Cloud is advantageous
- Experience working with SAP BPC Consolidation and/or Group Reporting, for financial consolidation, is advantageous
- Experience of working with SAP BW Integrated Planning and/or SAP BCS and/or other planning solutions is advantageous
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.