UK and International
Who you’ll be working with
The successful candidate will be joining the leading SAP SCM practice in the UK, working on cutting edge Procurement Transformation projects across multiple industry sectors and countries. You will be working with the latest technologies, for example: Ariba, S/4HANA, IoT, UI5, Digital, Cloud and Mobile, helping Clients on their transformation journeys A key part of this will involve evolving from today’s approach and moving to an increasing Client expectation to provide joined up, innovative, cross technology solutions delivering competitive advantage to our Clients.
Capgemini is at the forefront of new technologies and solutions both SAP and non-SAP, offering market leading transformation solutions to our clients, leveraging our diverse talent both on and off-shore. We are looking for likeminded individuals, who want to join our team and build tomorrows future.
The focus of your role
The successful candidate will work as a Procurement Lead Consultant as part of a programme team delivering client solutions; working through single or multiple project lifecycles, at any or all stages, from gap analysis, through detailed design and build to post go live support.
What you’ll do
- Solve problems and provide solutions for large, corporate clients in multiple sectors, working in cross-discipline, agile and distributed teams in the UK
- Lead a procurement functional team to deliver full project life cycle delivery
- Provide thought leadership to our clients and internal customers
- Alongside project delivery you will manage and develop your career through training, networking and contributing to the practice and wider group growth and objectives.
What you’ll bring
- Depth of consulting and functional experience of delivering SAP Ariba Sourcing, Contract Management and P2P implementations
- Depth of knowledge of the SAP Ariba business Network
- An understanding of the SAP Ariba Roadmap and how SAP Ariba is positioned in the market place.
- Industry and business process knowledge in one or more of the following sectors; Aerospace and Defence, Consumer Products, Utilities, Retail or Discrete Manufacturing
- Procurement and Accounts Payable best practice knowledge.
- Knowledge of SAP MM, SRM, FICO is an advantage.
- Strong communication skills, verbal, written and presentation
- Commitment, flexibility, thought leadership and a hunger to develop your career within the SAP SCM team and the wider Capgemini Group
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.