Any UK base
Who you’ll be working with
You will join the SAP Analytics team in Capgemini’s Insights and Data (I&D) business unit. Insights and Data is a global business unit covering a range of information functions including BI, data management, Data Science, Big Data, analytics and Content Management.
SAP Analytics is one of the largest and most successful teams in I&D in the UK. The team also utilises the wider I&D capabilities to deliver innovative SAP reporting solutions and enterprise BI thought leadership to our clients.
The focus of your role
As we grow our team of capable functional and technical SAP Analytics consultants, we are looking for talented individuals to take on leadership roles within the team and work with our clients at locations across the UK. SAP has continued to develop its BI and analytical portfolio. In addition to traditional SAP stack solutions, we are seeing more call in the market for hybrid options, using best of breed visualisation tools layered over an SAP core. Our approach is to focus on delivering deeper business insights through innovative and dynamic architectures. We do this, using a variable mix of offshore and onshore resources to suit client preferences.
We are interested in technology focused senior consultants who have interest in keeping up with the latest developments in the SAP product stack. We are also interested in people with industry subject matter expertise, often from an end user background.
What you’ll do
- Manage delivery of SAP analytics Projects
- Help clients to define their solution and/or enterprise architectures for BI and analytics
- Manage stakeholders, both from the client and internally, and help clients them define, classify and prioritise their requirements.
- Work with Capgemini technical and management consultants to design solutions that leverage SAP packaged content but also look beyond standard offerings and safeguard clients’ core requirements and competitive advantage
- Take ownership of a functional reporting stream for the full project implementation lifecycle
- Work with Capgemini consultants in the UK and abroad to deliver projects on time and to customer expectations.
What you’ll bring
Your core skill set will include the following:-
- Experience of leading teams to build BI and Analytics solution using a range of SAP toolsets and data sources (e.g. BW, BW on HANA, ECC, S/4HANA, CRM, HANA Live, Embedded analytics, etc).
- Knowledge of multiple SAP processes and data structures
- Business Objects Enterprise toolset, including the key components Web Intelligence, Design Studio and Lumira
- Awareness / experience of implementing SAP Cloud Solutions
- Management of requirements gathering and design workshops with both business and technical audiences.
Additional skills of interest include:-
- Awareness / experience of delivering solutions using non-SAP BI technologies (Oracle, MS Azure, Tableau, etc.)
- Awareness / experience of varying project management approaches (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, Kanban, DevOps)
- Knowledge of SAP Predictive analytics and non-SAP analytics and data science toolsets
Eligibility for Security Clearance is required.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
Find out more and apply