Any UK base
Who you’ll be working with
You will join the SAP Analytics team in Capgemini’s Insights and Data (I&D) business unit. Insights and Data is a global business unit covering a range of information functions including BI, data management, Data Science, Big Data, analytics and Content Management
SAP Analytics is one of the largest and most successful teams in I&D in the UK. The team also utilises the wider I&D capabilities to deliver innovative SAP reporting solutions and enterprise BI thought leadership to our clients.
The focus of your role
The SAP Analytics and BI solution stack has diversified in recent years and SAP BW in no longer the only choice for delivering insights to the business. Client face a difficult task of navigating multiple SAP options including line of business reporting, embedded Analytics and competing data warehouse solutions. In addition, Client IT departments face a growing challenge from stakeholders to offer hybrid solutions using cloud managed services and visualisation tools from leading vendors such as tableau, Microsoft and Qlik.
Your role will be to help clients navigate this complex landscape. You will help them define their individual BI and analytics roadmap. You will work with them to select, design and implement the right solution to meet their needs, resources. and future roadmap. As we grow our team of capable functional and technical SAP Analytics consultants, we are looking for talented architects to assist clients on this journey. Successful candidates will showcase technical leadership and team leadership skills. They will also influence client decision making in technology choices and strategy.
As an Architect or Senior Architect, you will keep abreast of the latest developments in the SAP product stack and how it offerings from other vendors. You will provide guidance to clients and to internally to other resources. You may also offer insights to the wider community through blogs, articles and social media.
What you’ll do
- Help clients to define their solution and/or enterprise architectures for BI and analytics
- Manage delivery of small SAP analytics Projects or streams in larger projects
- Manage stakeholders, both from the client and internally, and help clients them define, classify and prioritise their requirements and solution roadmap.
- Work with Capgemini technical and management consultants to design solutions that leverage SAP packaged content and solutions but also look beyond standard offerings and safeguard clients’ core requirements and competitive advantage
- Work with Capgemini consultants in the UK and abroad to deliver projects on time and to customer expectations.
What you’ll bring
Your core skill set will include the following:-
- Experience in defining and building BI and Analytics solution using a range of SAP toolsets and data sources (e.g. BW, BW on HANA, ECC, S/4HANA, CRM, HANA Live, Embedded analytics, etc).
- Knowledge of multiple SAP processes and data structures
- Business Objects Enterprise toolset, including the key components Web Intelligence, Design Studio and Lumira
- Awareness / experience of implementing SAP Cloud Solutions, (e.g. SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Cloud Platform, SAP Leonardo)
- Awareness / experience of delivering solutions using non-SAP BI technologies (Oracle, MS Azure, Tableau, etc.)
- Management of requirements gathering and design workshops with both business and technical audiences.
Additional skills of interest include:-
- Management of workstreams or small project teams.
- Knowledge of SAP Predictive analytics and non-SAP analytics and data science toolsets
Eligibility for Security Clearance is required.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
Find out more and apply