National Positions Available
Capgemini work with some of the world’s largest brands, in some of the most interesting and complex projects posed in modern IT. The Salesforce Delivery Unit is one of the fastest growing areas within Capgemini UK and focuses on helping our clients achieve business value through the use of Salesforce.com, the world’s number one cloud-based CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solution.
You’ll be working across a wide spectrum of industry sectors, mainly in Telecommunications and Utilities. You’ll be working with our clients to transform their business using the Salesforce.com platform and Vlocity supported by the one of the largest eco system of Salesforce apps. You’ll experience variety, one day you could be working with the client to understand their business requirements, the next day you may start building a proof of concept with a development team moving onto developing the final solution that may be used by thousands of end users.
Working closely with clients, you’ll analyse exactly what they need. Then you’ll design and develop the right solution to exceed their expectations using your technical Salesforce and Vlocity configuration and coding experience. But whatever the project, you’ll indulge your passion for Salesforce and CRM and your love of exploring ideas. And qualities like these will help you become the person clients turn to when they face their most complex challenges.
• You’ll be working very closely with our Salesforce functional consultants to understand the client requirements and developing the solution in Salesforce with a specific focus on Vlocity CPQ, EPC, and Order Management solutions
• You’ll be confident building solutions as part of an agile team using declarative tools and configuring Vlocity CPQ, EPC and Order Management we’ll support you through a Salesforce certification plan, investing in your development so you’re always at the top of your game
• As a Salesforce.com and Vlocity subject matter expert, you will provide expert guidance and strategic direction to our major clients and Capgemini project teams and Salesforce developers
• Our technical consultants also spend time face to face with our clients so we’ll help to develop your professional communication, presentation and design thinking capabilities
• You’ll have Salesforce and Vlocity technical experience including Apex and Visualforce custom development
• You’ll have experience working on large complex end user or client projects involving Salesforce and Vlocity
• Certified to Salesforce Administrator (ADM201), Platform Developer (PD1), Vlocity Admin Essentials, Vlocity CPQ Essentials, Vlocity Developer Essentials
• Development of SOAP and REST based web services used for custom development
• Development of custom objects, fields and formulas, custom reports, and dashboards
• Integration experience with other Salesforce Applications and External systems
• Experience developing and designing Vlocity Order Management workflows and integration procedures
• Experience of agile project delivery and working as part of a team of highly skilled Salesforce developers
• Deep functional and configuration knowledge or experience on Vlocity CPQ
• Experience configuring Vlocity Omniscripts and integration procedures
• Proven ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, issues, concepts and solutions to clients and executive project stakeholders
• Telcom’s industry experience preferred
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.