Our Digital Customer Experience practice, focuses on providing solutions that enable customer centricity, allowing your customer to interact with a business via their chosen communication medium, be that web, phone or tablet. We facilitate businesses who are seeking to transform to the digital enterprise. What does this mean – digitising processes from the front, middle and back office? An example is, creating a website where a customer can access details about their bank accounts or log an insurance claim and then monitor and track its progress throughout the claims life cycle.
In order to digitise we have aligned with a number of different technology solutions that help to bring our clients’ digital visions to life. BPM solutions, for example, automate front office sales and service processes, while also improving efficiency in the middle office for use cases such as employee or customer onboarding, expense reporting, or even pharmaceutical drug registration. We also work with other dedicated CRM providers such as Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics. The digital revolution has to address mobile solutions. Our partnership with Prosodie brings the IVR experience into the 21st century with, virtual queuing for an agent without the customer having to make the call.
Our digital nursery is an environment that we are currently building. Not just a technology playground but also a fun and engaging environment to bring our clients’ digital visions to life.
We are looking to recruit a Salesforce Technical Architect for Capgemini Financial Services Digital Practice. The successful candidate will bring thought leadership, depth of experience within Salesforce Architecture. This is a permanent, fulltime position and this represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their Digital Consulting career.
- Provide strategic program-level direction
- Represent best practices for Salesforce design
- Understand the Salesforce ecosystem and recommend partner applications based on client needs
- Understand how Salesforce fits into broader enterprise architecture patterns.
- Lead business requirements gathering workshops
- Ultimate ownership of overall solution design
- Provide guidance to the technical and functional team during implementation
- Identify trends in customer needs to develop strategic offerings and competitive positioning
- Build and maintain relationship with the vendors and partners
- Perform internal design reviews
- Influence client Roadmap
- Good experience working in Salesforce projects
- Multiple Salesforce certifications
- Strong client facing skills
- Proven Salesforce Architecture skills and experience
- Ability to gather business requirements working with client, driving out answers when business process is not clearly defined. This would include running workshops.
- Strong Salesforce configuration skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce deployment processes and source code repository (eg Gearset and BitBucket)
- Strong understanding of Agile project methodology and JIRA
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.