Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini work with some of the world’s largest brands, in some of the most interesting and complex projects posed in modern IT. The Salesforce Delivery Unit is one of the fastest growing areas within Capgemini UK and focuses on helping our clients achieve business value through the use of Salesforce.com, the world’s number one cloud based CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solution.
You’ll be working across a wide spectrum of industry sectors, from Consumer Products, Automotive to Telecommunications. You’ll be working with our clients to transform their business using the Salesforce.com platform supported by the one of the largest eco system of Salesforce apps. You’ll experience variety, one day you could be working with the client to understand their business requirements, the next day you may start building a proof of concept with a development team moving onto developing the final solution that may be used by thousands of end users.
As a Salesforce Technical Consultant, you will be working collaboratively with business stakeholders and users to gather requirements for future development and to make decisions to create and build the very best solutions. Working through the full SDLC, you will be responsible from the design stage, all the way through to deployment. You will be working very closely with the development and QA teams to release solutions on time and to the very best quality. You will be working in a highly collaborative environment working with the very best Salesforce specialists. The environment encourages learning and development with training courses and training on the job.
Technical Consultants can be called on to contribute in sales meetings and presentations and are able to demonstrate Salesforce solutions to clients and prospects with confidence. All members of the Salesforce practice are expected to be able to develop strong client relationships, instilling credibility and legitimacy with management.
• You’ll be working very closely with our Salesforce functional consultants to understand the client requirements and developing the solution in Salesforce
• You’ll be confident building solutions as part of an agile team using declarative tools, backed by Salesforce Lightning and Apex, we’ll support you through a Salesforce certification plan, investing in your development so you’re always at the top of your game
• You’ll be using Salesforce apps from the extensive eco system to quickly plug in new functionality for our clients such as digital signature capture or artificial intelligence
• You will also work with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs and also towards integrating SFDC with other systems
• Our technical consultants also spend time face to face with our clients, so we’ll help to develop your professional communication, presentation and design thinking capabilities.
Key Skills & qualification required
• You’ll have at least 3+ years of Salesforce technical experience covering one or more of the main clouds, Sales, Service or Marketing clouds
• You’ll have at least 3+ years working on large complex end user or client projects involving several hundred Salesforce end users
• Certified to Salesforce Administrator (ADM201), Salesforce Certified Developer
• Experience of agile project delivery and working as part of a team of highly skilled Salesforce developers
• Proven experience taking highly conceptual business needs and/or user stories and translate these into a solution that can be effectively implemented
• Proven ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, issues, concepts and solutions to clients and executive project stakeholders
• Experience working with 3rd party delivery partners and AppExchange vendors is a plus e.g. Apptus, Mulesoft, Cloudsense, etc.
• Strong understanding of other technologies (SQL, HTML, JSON)
• Experience developing interactive web-based applications
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to take initiative and work under pressure
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognize individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Salary – £51,000 – £56,000
Closing Date – 8th September 2018
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.