Capgemini Financial Services requires an experienced Salesforce Project Manager to join our growing Digital Custome Experience (DCX) practice. You'll be working closely with Capgemini colleagues and clients typically within or associated with a consulting or delivery engagement.
What you’ll bring
- Salesforce.com Certifications & Project Management
- You will have worked on implementation production, CRM or digital.
- Agile/Scrum experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Financial Services experience is a plus
What you’ll do
- Manage and Deliver CRM applications on Salesforce.com platform.
- Assists in engaging with the business customers on business processes and practices associated with the IT systems that implement, support or enable those processes and practices.
- Define project objectives, deliverables, critical success factors, assumptions, global and regional considerations, and resource requirements.
- Define project prioritization, cost/benefit, potential risks, and feasibility.
- Ability to work with Business & IT stakeholders through open dialogues that manages their expectations & helps set agreed objectives.
- Should be able to motivate & influence team members for accountability ensuring excellent deliverables.
Who you’ll be working with
Our Digital Customer Experience practice, focuses on providing solutions that enable customer centricity, allowing your customer to interact with a business via their chosen communication medium, be that web, phone or tablet. We facilitate businesses who are seeking to transform to the digital enterprise. What does this mean – digitising processes from the front, middle and back office? An example is, creating a website where a customer can access details about their bank accounts or log an insurance claim and then monitor and track its progress throughout the claims life cycle.
In order to digitise we have aligned with a number of different technology solutions that help to bring our clients’ digital visions to life. BPM solutions, for example, automate front office sales and service processes, while also improving efficiency in the middle office for use cases such as employee or customer onboarding, expense reporting, or even pharmaceutical drug registration. We also work with other dedicated CRM providers such as Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics. The digital revolution has to address mobile solutions. Our partnership with Prosodie brings the IVR experience into the 21st century with, virtual queuing for an agent without the customer having to make the call.
Our digital nursery is an environment that we are currently building. Not just a technology playground but also a fun and engaging environment to bring our clients’ digital visions to life.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.