Overview of the role
Capgemini UK’s Salesforce Practice requires an experienced Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant to join its growing Digital Customer Experience (DCX) practice. You'll be working closely with Capgemini colleagues and clients; typically, within a consulting or delivery engagement context.
As a Salesforce Marketing Cloud consultant you'll work closely with clients analysing exactly what they need. Then you’ll design and develop the right solution to exceed their expectations, using your technical Salesforce Marketing Cloud configuration and coding experience. But, whatever the project, you’ll constantly indulge in your passion for Salesforce, CRM and Marketing Automation and your love of exploring ideas. With qualities like these you will become the person clients turn to when they face their most complex challenges.
- Work within the Marketing Cloud team to deliver Marketing Cloud implementation projects
- Work closely with our clients to understand their Marketing Automation strategy and requirements to develop the solution in Marketing Cloud
- Be confident working with Marketing Cloud, understand its data entities and disciplines, write data queries in SQL and configure Marketing Cloud Connector to Salesforce’s Service and/or Sales Clouds
- Work with the clients’ Marketing teams to support the build of campaigns and automations within Marketing Cloud
- Be an expert in Marketing Cloud and be able to talk confidently with senior CRM and marketing executives; be able to demonstrate Salesforce’s capabilities and the art of the possible
- Have an eye for detail and quickly produce high quality presentations and design documents
- Spend a good proportion of your time face to face with our clients; so we’ll help to develop your professional communication, presentation and solution design capabilities
- Work closely with the Marketing Cloud Capability Lead to support on RFIs, RFPs and any other pre-sales support needed
- A good level of Marketing Cloud experience covering one or more of its main Studios or Builders. Marketing Cloud Consultant Certification and practical experience on a large global deployment is essential for this role. Exposure to core Salesforce’s clouds such as Sales, Service, Community etc.
- Proven experience working on large, complex end user or client projects setting up Marketing Cloud to create marketing campaigns to millions of customers and prospects
- Certifications: Marketing Cloud Email Specialist and Marketing Cloud Consultant are a pre-requisite and evidence of progressing towards further certification such as the Marketing Cloud Developer or Trailhead Superbadges
- Experience of agile project delivery and working as part of a team of highly skilled Salesforce functional and technical developers
- Proven experience taking highly conceptual business needs and/or user stories and translating them into a solution that can be implemented effectively
- Ability to appropriately communicate complex ideas, issues, concepts and solutions to clients and executive project stakeholders
- •Experience working with additional marketing automation solutions such as Marketo, Adobe, Eloqua etc. is desirable
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs through a flexible benefits package that you can tailor to suit your needs.
Potential is just as important to us as having the required skills. If you have the right mindset, we might be able to provide you with bespoke training. So if you’re not sure you have all the skills you need, but you’re still passionate about the role, please apply and we’ll see if we can support you.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.