A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.
Capgemini work with some of the world’s largest brands, in some of the most interesting and complex projects posed in modern IT. The Salesforce Practice is one of the fastest growing areas within Capgemini UK and focuses on helping our clients achieve business value through the use of Salesforce.com, the world’s number one cloud based CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solution.
You’ll be working across a wide spectrum of industry sectors, from Consumer Products, Automotive to Telecommunications. You’ll be working with our clients to transform their business using the Salesforce.com platform supported by the one of the largest eco system of Salesforce apps. You’ll experience variety, one day you could be working with the client to drive their strategic direction for Field Service Lightning (FSL), the next day you may be working with internal teams to develop our delivery methodologies on FSL.
As a Field Service Lightning (FSL) Technical Architect, you will help drive the successful delivery of FSL across the UK Salesforce practice. You will work closely with the FSL Capability lead and project teams to ensure FSL is delivered for clients with the benefit of your experience. You’ll also help develop our FSL skills and knowledge in the practice, helping others to grow their skills. You will help develop the way we deliver FSL to ensure the best client outcomes again and again.
• As a Salesforce and FSL subject matter expert, you will provide expert guidance and strategic direction to our major clients and Capgemini project teams
• You’ll be assisting the FSL capability lead in understanding the skills of the team and helping them develop further
• You’ll be responsible for developing our FSL delivery methodology so we can deliver repeated success to clients
• You’ll bring experience and best practice from previous experience of owning the delivery of FSL projects and/or teams
• You’ll understand the key players in the FSL space delivered on the force.com platform
• You will have deep technical knowledge of Salesforce FSL and an understanding of ServiceMax and ClickSoftware would be advantageous
• You’ll be confident delivering solutions as part of an agile team using declarative and sometimes programmatic tools to deliver the best FSL solutions
• You will be heavily involved with the expansion of the team, recommending the right skills and profiles to suit the demand fed in by the Sales teams
• You will assess and interview prospective joiners to the team, ensuring they buy in to the vision for the FSL capability and the values of Capgemini
• You will be comfortable in front of business, technical and C-level stakeholders when delivering your vision of how companies make the best use of FSL.
• You’ll have extensive Salesforce experience delivering Field Service solutions built on force.com such as Field Service Lightning, ServiceMax, or ClickSoftware. Exposure to complimentary Salesforce products such as Sales Cloud or Service Cloud are desirable
• You’ll have extensive experience working on large complex end user or client projects involving field service solutions built on force.com
• You will be a Salesforce Certified Field Service Lightning Consultant
• Experience of building project teams or capabilities, demonstrating leadership and emotional intelligence
• Deep functional and configuration knowledge or experience with Salesforce FSL solutions with Salesforce FSL
• A track record of successful complex implementations that leverage extensive functions within the FSL platform built on force.com
• Proven ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, issues, concepts and solutions to clients and executive project stakeholders
• Experience of working with and building relationships with third party software vendors
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs